shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

Question and comment

Hello everyone, well I've completed a 10 week cycle of test e 500 mg/ weekly. All I can say is unbelievable. I've been pressured a lot lately about throwing tren in the mix by some buddies lately. I'm sure tren is all that they say and more, but personally I could care less. I've been so impressed by the test only cycles, why bother with anything else. Maybe down the road who knows. I'm in pct 2nd week. My question is should I throw the extra rest day in there and keep the workouts short like Ive been reading to keep cortisol down? I'm interested in any opinions and especially experiences. It's what I've been doing. Thanks for your time and comments.

chaps is offline Associate Member
    Tren has harsh sides, its generally not recommended for a second cycle. If you responded good to test e 500, just run it again as your second cycle. No reason to complicate things IMO. Also, remember you want time on cycle + pct time after your pct ends before you even think of cycling again.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good job shaun yes nothing wrong with a extra rest day or two have a read at the link

AAS- Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user*

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks

Thread Information