Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle want to add a compound

Age 22
    6'5 225 10-11% bodyfat
    Cycle history: 12 week 75 mg prop Ed.

Finished cycle nov 1st I'm planning my 2nd cycle for April maybe late march. I'm going to run prop again at the same dosage because I got great results but I wanted to add a dht based steroid either proviron or mast to increase free test libido and give me a harder look once I get down to 7-8% bodyfat.

For my first dht steroid which would be the best choice for my goals? I want to go a more mild route because I dont know how my hairline will react to the dht.

Any input guys? Ideas for dosage?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    If you are prone to MPB there is not a whole lot you can do with a DHT steroid . It doesn't make much sense to take a DHT blocker with a DHT steroid due to the fact that drugs like finasteride and dutasteride prevent testosterone from converting to DHT. The more androgenic the drug the worse off your hair will be. When you take a DHT based steroid fin and duta do not really have much of an effect on it. Fin and duta work better with test cycles. I have heard that anavar is gentle on the hairline which makes it popular however, I have also heard people say it was the worst thing they have ever taken in regards to hairloss. If you are prone to MPB winny is essentially a hair loss drug. So again, if you are prone to MPB you might want to tread lightly with other compounds. I have ran test, dbol , tren a, anavar and masteron (not all at once) in my lifetime and I have had no hair loss issues and I am prone to MPB. However, after I stopped cycling I started to notice some MPB which led me to start finasteride and have been on it for the last 4 years. If I were to cycle any of the compounds again it is likely that I would see further loss. You could try looking at milder compounds such as var, primo or even deca which are known to be easy on the hair but again, everyone reacts differently.

Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member
    Ya I don't think I have it, moms side has perfect hairlines, dads side is pretty good as well. Between mast and proviron which do you think would be a better choice?
    Last edited by Whiteboyy0; 01-19-2014 at 01:53 PM.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    If you have no predispositions to MPB and are looking to cut, you could try using var for a second cycle. The gains from var are not much, but they are quality gains. Meaning you have the potential to gain 8 or 9 pounds of lean muscle and keep those gains. I like var because of the fat burning potential and the ability to gain and maintain lean mass. Don't expect to gain anything on a cutting cycle however, it is possible I guess although I have never used it for cutting only on a bulking cycle with test. I can't speak much for masteron because I used it with tren , any gains I got from mast were likely shadowed by tren. As far as primo I have heard it is pretty weak, don't know if it is even used a lot by members here anymore. Keep the second cycle simple, 12 weeks on prop is kind of long, usually most people go 8 to 10 weeks on prop. You will get a lot of flack for using AAS at your age, but your body your decision as long as you understand the risks and consequences. Make sure your cholesterol is in check before hand as var has a tendency to screw with it. I personally would run test prop for 8 to 9 weeks and var at 60 mg/ed for the first 6 to 8 weeks depending on results. I get good results from low doses of var, but again this depends on the type of var you are running, due to the fact that there is a lot of fake and under dosed var out there. My suggestions are based strictly on my own personal experiences, again everyone is different.

Thread Information