Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnnyBlazzze

Thread: first cycle curiousity

norman87 is offline New Member

first cycle curiousity

I've been looking on here for a while and I decided to register and post. I'm 26 years old 6'5" 240 lbs and about 15% bf. For years I was over 350lbs, 407 at my heaviest! ( after a knee surgery). I dont drink or drug or party because it affects my health and my goals. Ive worked my ass off to get where im at . I'm also on trt. Test cyp 400 every 2 weeks, been doing it 4 months. My doc doesn't seem to know much and seems pretty uninterested in my questions. I've taken ph's and seen results, good and bad. Not interested in hurting my liver any more. I'm thinking about trying to order from a clinic in Florida since its legal and not nearly as shady as online. I want to run test only because I'm not trying to be stupid about it. Do yall think this would be okay? And any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Additional points-, trt reason-my doc thinks I was naturally low already, but I think they dropped after ph cycles. I did liver support while on the cycle as well and I still had high enzymes. My goal is to add muscle and gain more strength, ive reached a plateau with my weight. Last thing, since losing all that weight I have loose skin and like some suggeations about that. Im cut in my shoulders, legs arms and back. But chest and lower abdomen are problem areas.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would focus on getting into a routine of lifting/training and living a healthy lifestyle on a regular basis first.
    Brett N likes this.

I feel like I have done that already. What about my post makes you say that?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome. You need to get your TRT sorted first. 400mg test every 2 weeks is a massive dose in one go and approx protocol in terms of injection frequency.

We have some very educated guys in our Hormone Replacement Therapy section. You should start a thread in there detailing your protocol. Include any AI and HCG you are taking and whatever bloodwork details you currently have.

I suspect you will be looking for a new doctor pretty soon.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks! I will for sure. My doc doesnt have me on any Ai, I'm gettin some advice from some educated guys in my town, but I'm still being cautious about advice I get and learning as much as possible. I ordered some nolva last night but I'm gonna make sure thats exactly what I need to take.. There's alot of info I'm trying to take in lol.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really don't need nolva mate. Unless you stop TRT and try and restart your own production. It's not an AI in any event. Tbh you may not need an AI but your bloodwork would tell you that.

Check out the right section and read the stickies and get posting.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    You really don't need nolva mate. Unless you stop TRT and try and restart your own production. It's not an AI in any event. Tbh you may not need an AI but your bloodwork would tell you that.

Check out the right section and read the stickies and get posting.
    All good advice above. 400mg q2w is not a proper protocol for TRT. 75mg-200mg (max) per week would be more appropriate. As indicated, an AI will depend on your aromatase activity. Everyone aromatizes differently.

Get the TRT settled in on an appropriate protocol for a few moths before cycling so you know what TRT protocol to use between cycles.

Thanks guys. I just posted. I'm seeing a family practice doc which may be my problem. I couldn't find anyone that could help me at the time and he was the only one that would give me any solution. My level was 38ng/dl and I was immobilized! So I took the help. I didnt have any other options at the time. I will say that I feel better! Thanks again and I just made that new post

Thread Information