markryan7683 is offline Junior Member

Interesting question

Has anyone on here not ran HCG in their cycle? If so, what were the results of that? Also, can you decide to run HCG later in the cycle? Like not start the 1st week, start it maybe week 4 or so? Just some random thoughts that came to me so figured i would ask around and gather information, thanks and any response is much appreciated

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes,yes and yes but you will be better off runing it to maintain testicular function during your cycle and make pct much smoother

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup!

ickythump is offline Member
    most people who start it late either didn't have the cash for it, or had the other stuff already and were just waiting on it to arrive...there isn't much to worry about with it, take it when you can, as long as you're not a pregnant female I'm yet to see it indicated adversely

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never ran without but when running test e I did start it 4 week in up till few days before pct

chaps is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the last days of a 12 week test e 500mg cycle. Going into the cycle, I was using an article written by someone that didn't say AI was necessary nor was HCG , just to have clomid on hand incase of gyno. The sides I experienced during my cycle were night sweats, greasy skin, small balls, horny as fvck, boners everywhere, and high blood pressure. The sides were the worst from weeks 5-8, after that no so much. The last 3 weeks of the cycle I started taking aromasin after many WTF's from members of this board. The aromasin hasn't really affected much, although my nuts seem more normal (less tiny). Not at any point did I have HCG.

Just to be clear, I'm not arguing that it was smart or not smart for me not to take HCG. Just giving you my experience.

markryan7683 is offline Junior Member
    good responses, some very good reads! sorry for random questions but i love hearing factual information and testimonies of other experiences

Schmicc is offline Junior Member
    Hahaha boners everywhere... Chaps if u run another corse will u do it differently next time?

chaps is offline Associate Member
    I think my next cycle might be just test e, an AI and dbol . I started on some dbol the last 2 weeks and what it adds to the cycle is really amazing. I really don't see the need for HCG as what I've read is that it really only works keeping you from shutdown for a few weeks anyhow. I would also definitely split the dose into 4x per week. I started with 2x per week injections at night, and then decided to go with 4x per week always in the AM once I got over the needle jitters. I think taking your test and dbol in the AM where possible is a big plus. I feel overall, alot better doing this.

My only concern is blood pressure. At one point, I was in the upper 160s. When I take otc bp supplements, cut out caffeine, and do lots of cardio I can get it to the 130's. For the most part, it stays around 140-150 unless I do alot of cardio that day. I'd consider going with test prop next time so I have the option of bailing on my cycle faster if things got worse. That said, I'd love to find some high quality test prop first to minimize the pip, since I hear the PIP is pretty bad. We'll see.

I'm not decided yet if I want to do another cycle. To be honest, I kind of like my body composition where it's at now. I am cursed with small calves, wrists and forearms - I think if I get much bigger I'll look disproportionate.

Thread Information