Thread: Proviron?

ironmike is offline New Member

Proviron?

Hey guys just wanted your opinions i am about to finish a test d bol cycle and can get my hands on both clomid and proviron but the clomid is much cheaper , will the proviron help keep my gains because im starting another cycle about 4 weeks after i finish this one and i wanted to take proviron to keep my gains before i hit the new cycle. Will it work

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You should be alright with just doing a clomid therapy two weeks after your last shot. Take a little more time in between cycles you get more benifit if your receptors a clean and youll gain more on your next cycle

liftsiron is offline New Member
    I would run clomid post cycle, and use proviron during the cycle as an antiaromatase. I believe that in your case however that proviron at 50 to 100mg per day would also work.

Proviron is really very expensive...way to expensive to use as an AI during a cycle, when you can run Arimidex or another AI much more cheaply. If you are only considering it for it's AI benefits, it's not cost effective at all.

For PCT, Proviron is pretty good, though, with your regular PCT routine. Quoting from the profile I wrote on Proviron:

"lets talk about how Proviron affects your HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis)…the thing that regulates the male hormonal system. When a reasonable dose of this stuff is given (100-150mgs/day), it had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels (6). Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Leutenizing Hormone (LH) are two hormones which send a signal to your testes to produce testosterone . Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids , thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels…you want those to remain low).(8)."

References
    :

6. The effect of mesterolone on sperm count, on serum follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, plasma testosterone and outcome in idiopathic oligospermic men.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1988 Feb;26(1):121-8.
    8. Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.Horm Metab Res. 1984 Sep;16(9):492-7.
    10.The effects of mesterolone, a male sex hormone in depressed patients (a double blind controlled study).
    Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1984 Jun;6(6):331-7.

Thread Information