Thermogenic in next cycle

I was wanting to add a thermogenic agent into my next cycle to aid with a little fat loss and was wondering which compound to add for someone new to these type of fat loss support compounds. (Albuterol, Clen , etc..?)

Any help from the vets and someone with experience or knowledge would be much appreciated!

Thanks

~Base

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I guess it depends on your goals, do you have an idea for your next cycle? Var is a very good fat burner if you are looking at a cutting cycle. Otherwise I have ran a clen only cycle before to burn some excess body fat. Clen worked very well for me however, I could not deal with the tachycardia (rapid heart beat) that came with each dose. It would last about 2 to 3 hours. Results and sides are pretty similar with albuterol. You can give clen a shot and see how it works for you. Also I was not too keen on the stress clen supposedly puts on your heart, which is why I steer clear of it these days. But I can attest to its fat burning abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II
    I guess it depends on your goals, do you have an idea for your next cycle? Var is a very good fat burner if you are looking at a cutting cycle. Otherwise I have ran a clen only cycle before to burn some excess body fat. Clen worked very well for me however, I could not deal with the tachycardia (rapid heart beat) that came with each dose. It would last about 2 to 3 hours. Results and sides are pretty similar with albuterol. You can give clen a shot and see how it works for you. Also I was not too keen on the stress clen supposedly puts on your heart, which is why I steer clear of it these days. But I can attest to its fat burning abilities.
    Well I'm still a good month and a half or 2 till I'm considering starting my next cycle. It's going to be a lot like my first cycle of test e 500mg/week. Body fat right now is a true 14 but want to get around 8 or 10.
    Stats-
    6 foot
    14% bf
    205lbs
    10 years workout experience
    Diet in check, very strict. No fat, lots of good carbs, 220g + protein a day (lean turkey & chicken)

So should I do clen or var with my next cycle?

Thanks again for the support!

~Base

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your bf at now?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    What's your bf at now?
    I believe I said it but if not it's 14 at the moment with the goal of <10

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball

I believe I said it but if not it's 14 at the moment with the goal of <10

~Base
    Yes you did. Sorry I overlooked it. I'd choose var over clen . The sides are more tolerable on var.

Yes you did. Sorry I overlooked it. I'd choose var over clen. The sides are more tolerable on var.
    No worries! & how would you dose anavar on a .25 arimidex , 500/w test e & hcg 500iu/w cycle?

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball

No worries! & how would you dose anavar on a .25 arimidex , 500/w test e & hcg 500iu/w cycle?

~Base
    I always run my anavar at 100mg/day split 50mg in the morning and 50mg in afternoon. If your oxandrolone is Pharma-grade then 50-70mg per day is often sufficient. A lot of UGL anavar is under dosed.

I always run my anavar at 100mg/day split 50mg in the morning and 50mg in afternoon. If your oxandrolone is Pharma-grade then 50-70mg per day is often sufficient. A lot of UGL anavar is under dosed.
    Okay good deal! & what if I went the clen route...
    How would you dose that? & anything additional to supplement with it?

~Base

Thread Information