Thread: dbol question

mauz is offline Associate Member

dbol question

just wandering if dose timing in relation to workout time matters at all?
    have been taking in morning and sometimes don't workout till night hope this is not having negative effect .

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Split the dose. Hope your not doing dbol only thing. You will piss all your gains down the drain when you stop.
    Is there a bigger plan?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    As mentioned above, dbol gains are mostly water, once you stop taking you piss your gains away and are sometimes left with a pair of voluptuous breasts.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats and plan???

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Stats and plan???
    His profile says he is 6'00" and 260lbs however, I would doubt he is below 15% body fat. High body fat + steroids = estrogen related issues.

no not doing dbol only cycle . im using 1000mgtest e a week and 250mg deca 50mgs dbol ed for 4 weeks complete cycle 10 weeks .don't have enough to go longer than that at the moment .planning on pct with hcg and clomid. ive only done 1 other cycle about 2yrs ago just test and deca didn't experience any sides other than back acne any advise appreciated . Ill start splitting dose on dbol thanks . its a liquid don't know if its verygood I do seemto have more of a pump though

oh and my stats like I said 6' 260lbs morning weight was 249 when I started cycle12 days ago don't know my body fat percentage don't have six pack yet but I expect to by end of cycle even if its not much of one . I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Guesstimate your bodyfat based on this but I'd like to see a pic too

dbol question-image.jpg

1g test per week as a 2nd cycle is ridiculously high. Half that dose and you could run your cycle longer.

What AI and what amount are you running?

HCG is to be used on cycle not pct.

Clomid PLUS nolva for PCT

Honestly it sounds like you don't know what you are really doing here buddy.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

id say between 20 and 25% .decided on the test dose because that's what I ran last time with 600mgs deca . had a room mate that was huge so I just did what he did .im definitely no where near a expert on this stuff that's why im here eager to learn I really appreciate any advise . don't have an ai at the moment but have a line on arimadex in town thought I didn't need unless started seeing side effects .should I already be taking and if so how much.got the clomd and hcg pct plan off a site connected to this forum .so is that thing just bull s**t or what . please help me out here

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Man, over 20% you are asking for increased side effects particularly at that dose and without an AI.

Honestly? You should stop your cycle, bring down your bodyfat by up to 20lbs before you start another cycle of test only. You really need to educate.

Yes there are some outdated articles here but this should help you enormously for when you are ready to run a cycle

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

well I will definitely research this info and take your advise into consideration .thankyou

michael30 is offline Member
    Mauz back in black is giving you good advice! Just so you know ive ran a cycle at higher % bf. The gains were much greater when i cycled again later at a lower bf. You can reduce dose an follow back in blacks pct an hcg advice. Or stop, run pct an drop bf an cycle when leaner. Personal i think you will be much happy with results if u choose 2nd option. Good luck!

Thread Information