Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FRDave

Thread: Help/advice on possible first cycle….

solsykness is offline New Member

Help/advice on possible first cycle….

Stats:
    5ft 10.5in 193lbs at 18%bf

Nutrition:
    3000cals
    75g of Fat
    250g of protein
    ~332g of Carbs
    About me:
    I have been lifting “seriously” for the last 5 years, and within the last 2 I’ve become even more serious about it simply because I have taken up powerlifting. I’m 30, and the only experiences I have with exogenous supplements are pro hormones, which I REGRET!!! As a result of poor choices I ended up with gyno. Something I have been dealing with for the last 4years now. My mentor who owned a Max Muscle at the time simply told me to quit being a baby once I brought up the issues I was having into my second cycle of some products he suggested I try. I ultimately quit putting the blame on him and totally owned it. I had my concerns but I still proceeded with it. I consider my issue to be very serious but most of the doctors and physicians I speak with, just tell me that it must be in head because regardless of the puffiness of my nipples and the mass behind them, I’m fit and handsome. WTF?!?!?! Really? I even spoke with a plastic surgeon about the possibility of surgery, which she did not want to talk much about because she felt like the issue could be resolved with meds and the fact that men of a darker hue normally are left with a gnarly scar after the gyno procedure is performed, as if that’s of much concern to me when all I want is for it to be gone. One doctor I spoke with at my University did however take my situation seriously and got me on Tamoxifen for a few months 2years ago. I was on 20mg a day for roughly 90 days. The sensitivity decreased as did the size (slightly), but as I have come to find out recently, I wasn’t on it long enough nor at the proper dosage.
    Alas, I recently have been scouring the web for any and all information I could find on Gyno reversal. I know that if I ultimately want it GONE, I will have to go under the knife but as of right now, that is not something I see happening for at least a couple of years. It’ll run me about 8k to get the procedure done. That’s not exactly walk around money for me. I’ve been reading a lot about Letro, and ralox. I initially was going to follow C Binos plan, but I’ve been a little hesitant to do the full 2.5mg dose. I’ve been doing 1.25mg for the past 7 days until today when I bumped it up to 1.75mg (my 8th day). I feel as though the sensitivity has gone down slightly but I’m not 100% sure if it’s legit or just in my head?? My joints don’t really hurt, my sex drive I feel has been slightly decreased but I can still get it up. I do feel a little more tired than usual, but I also don’t sleep well to begin with. I have a three year old daughter and anyone with kids can attest to them being energy suckers, haha. I hope Letro I got is legit, but I have my doubts, which I hate thinking about. I got 60mL of Letro and 120mL of Ralox. I recently got 60mL of Aromasin from another company as well, which I will explain why in a moment. I haven’t started the Ralox, as I have yet to truly notice a significant change from the Letro use.
    A good friend of mine talked me into going half on some Test C, bc of the minimums to purchase and also because we’ve been talking about doing a cycle together for quite some time. We are planning on doing 500mg, 2 pins a week, nothing crazy. After a bit of research I figured the test C in combination with 12.5mg of Aromasin and 30mg of Ralox throughout the entire 10wk cycle would be safe enough to try. PCT I was planning on continuing Ralox at 30mg for 6-8 more weeks (or longer if needed) just to be extra safe and try to reverse whatever else I possibly could. I was also planning on running 250iu HCG twice a week and ending the HCG with my last pin.

Does this sound like a viable approach? My goal is to put on a bit of size and increase my overall strength. I’m slowly increasing my calories, as I want to minimize fat gain. I plan on competing in the 198 class again but instead of coming in at 192 I would like to be closer to 198 but at a much lower bf%.

I have been thinking about posting this for the past week….hope I don’t get bashed too hard!! Thanks for any help/advice you all may provide me. I’ve included a couple pictures…I hope I covered everything….

-Sol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -20140120_223218.jpg   -20140120_223143.jpg  

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow I started reading 20 minutes ago
    From what I can remember what u said my main concern would be get gyno under control 2nd get bf% lower because at higher bf there is to many sides like gyno (I know u want to stay in that weight range) what I would do is work on getting rid of gyno Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, And Treatment Then loose 10-15 pounds get bf around 13-14 range then get blood work then you can run a cycle with good clean diet you should have no problem put weight back on. You maybe ready mentally but by pics,stats and story your body is not
    Good luck

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    I say forget bulking and competing for now. If I was you I would Run the gyno protocol, while dieting down to drop your body fat as low as you can, Anything else I would think would make your situation a lot worse than it already is.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I suggest dieting down right now as well to see what things look like in a leaner state. From the looks of it its hard to determine if that is gyno or just extra fat

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Wow I started reading 20 minutes ago
    From what I can remember what u said my main concern would be get gyno under control 2nd get bf% lower because at higher bf there is to many sides like gyno (I know u want to stay in that weight range) what I would do is work on getting rid of gyno Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, And Treatment Then loose 10-15 pounds get bf around 13-14 range then get blood work then you can run a cycle with good clean diet you should have no problem put weight back on. You maybe ready mentally but by pics,stats and story your body is not
    Good luck
    Lol, that was a long first post. I agree, get your gyno under control first, you run the risk of making it worse if you run a cycle with a higher body fat %, and that is the last thing you need right now. Gyno can be reversed with certain drug protocols such as letro however, surgery may be a better solution depend on the extent of your gyno.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I suggest dieting down right now as well to see what things look like in a leaner state. From the looks of it its hard to determine if that is gyno or just extra fat
    ^^This. Might not be exactly what you wanted to hear, but getting that bf down will definitely reduce the likelihood of unwanted sides.

Haha, I know it was terribly long for my first thread. Sorry about that but I wanted to get everything laid out. The nips also get pretty puffy. That so far isn't something that I've noticed much a change in while being on the letro. I'm thinking to bump up to the full 2.5mg dosage. I'll also implement a cutting diet asap to drop 10-15lbs.

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    You're about 40% bodyfat.

When you're on gear, its fine to stay between 7% and 11%. Cut to single digit bodyfat before you consider using. You will be 100x happier with your first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz View Post
    You're about 40% bodyfat.

When you're on gear, its fine to stay between 7% and 11%. Cut to single digit bodyfat before you consider using. You will be 100x happier with your first cycle
    bodpod has me at 18% I would be pretty embarrassed to be a Personal Trainer at 40%

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz
    You're about 40% bodyfat. When you're on gear, its fine to stay between 7% and 11%. Cut to single digit bodyfat before you consider using. You will be 100x happier with your first cycle
    He is not no 40%. And you suggest to cut to 7-11% before cycling? Very few people will ever in their life achieve 7%. Even 11% is not an easy task.

I think you need to lay off the advice bud.
    solsykness likes this.

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    He is above 30%. Bodpods are shit

I am actually embarrassed that you are a personal trainer also... who the hell would hire you. no offense

None taken. This thread was started to gain help from experienced people...not douchebags. I appreciate your insight tho wheeliefreakz

Thread Information