Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: HCG/AI timing and dosage help please.

an737926 is offline New Member

HCG/AI timing and dosage help please.

week 1-7 test cyp 800mg/week
    week 1-7 EQ 600mg/week
    week 3-7 500iuHCG 2x/week OR 250iuHCG 3x/week 3-8(or 2-7)
    week 2-9 0.5mg Adex EoD

I realize most will say cyp and EQ need to be run longer but this is all I have access too at the time so please work with me here, as well I only have 5000iu of HCG , hence my attempt to spread it out as best as possible here.

I have tried HCG pre pct/in pct before and it did not work near as well for me as it has for others, so I am planning to run it during this time.

any suggestions on the HCG timing/dosage and Adex timing will be appreciated

cheers

2nd cycle, lifting for 10 years, diet and training is in check.

please NOTE: I am going into this cycle shut down. I HAVE had pre blood work done and have results. test on a pref range of 8-24, mine is 1.1

EDIT! meant to post this in the PCT section. sorry! :/
    Last edited by an737926; 01-25-2014 at 12:49 AM.

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    Hcg should be taken from start of cycle to 3 days prior to pct. It should not be taken during pct which could be why it did not work for you. You have enough hcg to run for your 7 week cycle at 250iu twice a week, not sure why you want to start at week 2 or 3. What's your pct look like?

Quote Originally Posted by CompetetiveEater View Post
    Hcg should be taken from start of cycle to 3 days prior to pct. It should not be taken during pct which could be why it did not work for you. You have enough hcg to run for your 7 week cycle at 250iu twice a week, not sure why you want to start at week 2 or 3. What's your pct look like?
    Where cyp and EQ are rather long acting I figured waiting a few weeks in to start them(and keep them going a week or two weeks after last pin) was a good idea.
    ie week 1-7 eq/cyp
    week 3-9 hcg (250iu 3/week) and Adex(0.5mg EoD or ED pending how I feel) (libido etc)

Am I wrong in waiting to start my hcg and Adex two weeks into it(just figured cause of the length in time for them to kick in compared to say test prop)

and PCT is rather standard, 4 weeks off after last pin( I know cyp is normally 18-21 days and EQ is 21,so im just playing on the safe side making sure its all out)
    clomid 100/50/50/50/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20/10

any comments from more exp users would be appreciated

cheers

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by an737926

Where cyp and EQ are rather long acting I figured waiting a few weeks in to start them(and keep them going a week or two weeks after last pin) was a good idea.
    ie week 1-7 eq/cyp
    week 3-9 hcg (250iu 3/week) and Adex(0.5mg EoD or ED pending how I feel) (libido etc)

Am I wrong in waiting to start my hcg and Adex two weeks into it(just figured cause of the length in time for them to kick in compared to say test prop)

and PCT is rather standard, 4 weeks off after last pin( I know cyp is normally 18-21 days and EQ is 21,so im just playing on the safe side making sure its all out)
    clomid 100/50/50/50/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20/10

any comments from more exp users would be appreciated

cheers
    As soon as you start taking ANY anabolics, the negative feedback to the HTPA will start shutting your own testosterone down immediately. As it drops, your aromatase enzymes will start converting the exogenous test to estrogen in an attempt to create more natural testosterone in response to the suppression. You need to start the AI immediately. Aromatase activity will NOT wait for your injectable steroids to reach peak serum levels.

The same is true of all other hormones (LH, FSH, etc.). They will undergo changes as soon as the HTPA starts shutting down, hence the need for HCG.

You appear to know about peak levels for anabolics but you aren't up to speed on your endocrine system knowledge.
    ANIMAL likes this.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I don't get the reasoning behind waiting until the 28th day to start PCT. Start it 18 days after last pin.

Running either compound for 7 weeks is a complete waste. I don't even start to notice a change until my 6-7th week with cyp. So where you're going to start making the largest gains you're just going to stop use? Wait until you can get more gear.

You're better off dialing in a TRT dosage instead if your levels are low. How old are you and can you goto the doctor? Why are your levels so low?
    Last edited by ANIMAL; 01-25-2014 at 04:54 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah I'm not liking the whole 7 week thing and in my opinion EQ is best used to lubricate creaky hinges and stiff locks.
    Maybe best to look into the low test levels and get this corrected or treated.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    As soon as you start taking ANY anabolics, the negative feedback to the HTPA will start shutting your own testosterone down immediately. As it drops, your aromatase enzymes will start converting the exogenous test to estrogen in an attempt to create more natural testosterone in response to the suppression. You need to start the AI immediately. Aromatase activity will NOT wait for your injectable steroids to reach peak serum levels.

The same is true of all other hormones (LH, FSH, etc.). They will undergo changes as soon as the HTPA starts shutting down, hence the need for HCG .

You appear to know about peak levels for anabolics but you aren't up to speed on your endocrine system knowledge.
    I know i have much more learning to do yet! haha

Im going to extend the cycle out from 700-800mg/week for 7 weeks to 500mg/week for 10-11 weeks, try to get the most out of it as suggested.
    I will start Adex today, I guess I do need to do some more reading on my endocrine knowledge!
    Likewise, if I understood you correctly MuscleInk, I should be starting HCG asap as well(same time as Adex) due to the fact the system will start shutting down as soon as any external test is registered, not necessarily after 2-3 weeks when peak levels will occur.

Is there any proper articles (or scientific) you would sugguest that are best for reading and learning on or simply just read more posts and learn more from here?

also: would the body notice a difference in LH/FSH production from 250iu 3x/week down to 250iu 2x/week in the overall cycle?(able to continue usage longer given only 5000iu available) would one over the other be more likely to help speed up and ease of recovery?

week 1-10 CYP 500mg and EQ 500mg (21-28 days given to clear before pct)
    week 1-13 Adex (0.5mg ED-EoD pending on results)
    week 3-13 250iu 2x/week, ending 3 days before PCT starts I realize ideal conditions it would be the whole cycle but I am working on limited amounts :/
    week 14-18 clomid 100/50/50/50/25 nolva 40/20/20/20/10

Thanks again, hope to continue learning

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why aren't you trying to recover your natty testosterone levels ? Starting another cycle when you still haven't recovered from the last one could put you on lifetime of trt

Thread Information