biffer is offline New Member

Pain at injection site after 1 week, glute

So my first Test E shot was last friday evening. It was 1ml of 250/ml Signature Test E into my right glute. Injection was definitely sterile etc. I did not massage the site afterwards and it was fairly painful for the next couple of days, after 3-4 days the pain was almost gone. Tuesday I injected my next shot into my left glute and since then that glute has been painless, i massaged the site afterwards. Wednesday evening i then watched a very long film in the cinema and was sat down for approx 3 and a half hours, during which, my right glute then proceeded to get painful, since then it seems to have gotten a little worse, i can often feel it when sitting down or lying down, could it be infected? It doesnt feel like a sore pain, feels like more of a muscular pain. It does not feel hot to the touch and is not red or raised. It seems to be spreading down my glute and sometimes my leg feels a bit strange like a little numb. Could it just be the hormone crashing out of the site? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm starting to get a bit nervous about this.

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    UGL crap, why don't you buy some pharm grade gear which wont give you any PIP and also it will be 100% dosed. Why even bother injection UGL what could contain anything. If you still have problems after a week go and get it checked out at your doctors.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Give it a few more days and see doc, first shot was fine so sounds like it's not the gear.

P.s I've used this brand and they are actually on spec.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    UGL crap, why don't you buy some pharm grade gear which wont give you any PIP and also it will be 100% dosed. Why even bother injection UGL what could contain anything. If you still have problems after a week go and get it checked out at your doctors.
    Will bear that in mind for next time thankyou, but at the moment just more concerned about whether its an infection or if i have anything serious to worry about it, thanks anyway

Captncavematt is offline Junior Member
    UGL crap, why don't you buy some pharm grade gear which wont give you any PIP and also it will be 100% dosed. Why even bother injection UGL what could contain anything.
    I think most of us would if we could. If you have any insight on how I might obtain pharm grade gear it would be appreciated. BTW, not asking for a source!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Captncavematt View Post
    I think most of us would if we could. If you have any insight on how I might obtain pharm grade gear it would be appreciated. BTW, not asking for a source!
    You just did ask lol

gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    I am no expert by any means as I am doing my first cycle as well, but I can tell you that the first few injections for me were painful as well. If I was on a long car ride, or as you said watching a movie, I would stand up and feel sore. It goes away after a few days and it gets better with more injections. If it doesn't get better within a few days I would go see a doctor. Heat pads work well for soreness, but if its an infection a heat pad would not be a great idea!

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I actually have a hard time with glutes, I think I move my hand around too much and causes more tissue damage than an injection should. I prefer quads and delts myself.

Thanks all, will leave it a couple days and see how it feels, if not i guess I'm going to the doctor! Any more info or advice would be appreciated

Update:

Pain is same if not maybe a bit worse, only occurs when sitting or lying down, and will sometimes make my leg feel a bit dead or a bit like there is a lack of blood flow to the area, the pain is mainly centered around my lower glute and top hamstring. Am I right in saying this is almost definitely not an infection? Been 10 days now since original injection. Other 2 sites used are fine. Any advice would be hugely appreciated, if it's no better tomorrow I guess I'm off to the doc.

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captncavematt View Post
    Yea man just walk down to your local drug store and pick up some pharm gear LMAO!
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 01-27-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biffer View Post
    So my first Test E shot was last friday evening. It was 1ml of 250/ml Signature Test E into my right glute. Injection was definitely sterile etc. I did not massage the site afterwards and it was fairly painful for the next couple of days, after 3-4 days the pain was almost gone. Tuesday I injected my next shot into my left glute and since then that glute has been painless, i massaged the site afterwards. Wednesday evening i then watched a very long film in the cinema and was sat down for approx 3 and a half hours, during which, my right glute then proceeded to get painful, since then it seems to have gotten a little worse, i can often feel it when sitting down or lying down, could it be infected? It doesnt feel like a sore pain, feels like more of a muscular pain. It does not feel hot to the touch and is not red or raised. It seems to be spreading down my glute and sometimes my leg feels a bit strange like a little numb. Could it just be the hormone crashing out of the site? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm starting to get a bit nervous about this.

Thanks
    I have the same exact problem with my first test e injection (right glut) I believe it's because your body is adjusting to the carrier mine is safflower oil. My glut is getting better by the day if yours is getting worse then sounds like a infection get it checked out by a doctor immediately and get some antibiotics.

My second injection was this morning and 8+ hours later and still no pip nothing at all unlike my right glut.

Things i did differently my second injection took a hot shower relax the muscle, washed my glut and hands with anti bacterial soap, took my girls blow dryer and heated up the oil, message the injection site after putting a sterile bandage on it.

Try putting a ice pack on your right glut that seemed to help for me, i wouldn't recommend putting heat on it if it's possibly an infection.

Don't even respond to this guy ignore him, he will not help you get big. Every time i see him hes either trolling or sounds like a broken record. My UGL is pharm grade and dosed 100% accurately.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Any update biffer?

Thread Information