juice-box is offline New Member

foam rolling after injection

So I'm an avid foam roller as its kept me injury free for years. question is how long do I need to weight after I inject into my quad or glutes to start foam rolling again? as I said foam rolling is what keeps my joints an body happy so its a must for me if I want to keep lifting heavy. Thx

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No need to wait. I heard good thing about foam rolling and helping with pip it's like message injection site after injection. I just have not tried but see bunch of people doing it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would avoid massaging or rolling the injection site as it can lead to further trauma and increase associated risks of infection.

juice-box is offline New Member
    Any idea of a time frame though few day or so not using it for pip just to keep my muscles an joints loose an healthy pip to me is kinda a joke putting oil in your muscles is gunna hurt at first this should just be an understood thing to me personally cortisone shots are way worse.

roadglide83 is offline Junior Member
    I have rolled my glutes the day after and it caused major swelling and inflammation. I would stay away from the area until all tenderness goes away.

cypher23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I would avoid massaging or rolling the injection site as it can lead to further trauma and increase associated risks of infection.

I agree. Especially if infection is present. It made mine worse. Try heating the oil in warm water IMO. Loosens it up

Thread Information