Black Eagle is offline New Member

What's the lowest effective dose of tren ace ?

Hey guys,
    what's the lowest effective dose of tren ace ? and is good idea to run tren higher than test (only 250mg of test e) ?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eagle
    Hey guys,
    what's the lowest effective dose of tren ace ? and is good idea to run tren higher than test (only 250mg of test e) ?
    There are many approaches to tren /test and even more discussion on here you can find using the search function. Some guys prefer higher tren lower test; others prefer lower tren higher test.

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

What's your rationale for using such a low dose of testosterone ? That's basically a higher end TRT dose you are proposing.

What is your plan to manage estrogen and prolactin?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I've used 25mg eod and gotten results off it too.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    I've used 25mg eod and gotten results off it too.
    Yes, but your bf was probably quite low before starting that dose AR. I agree, you can get a great result from a low dose but you need to be starting from a good foundation. I'd argue you are in much better shape than the majority of men thinking of tren .

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I remember I started out with 20-25mg ED of tren ace. And I got good fat loss and hardness. Although hardness could have been from proviron . With such low doses, prolactine, T3 and other sides won’t be an issue, but don’t expect any anabolism. Although I have friends that use 250mg tren a week, and don’t get any fat burn, neither anabolism, its very diet-dependant at such doses. But you really start feeling tren at 40mg ED.

Thread Information