Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fLgAtOr

Thread: Considering Tren.

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member

Considering Tren.

I am considering Tren my next cycle and am curious to hear that everyone thinks. My current cycle I decided to give Test Prop a try along with NPP. I am currently on week 6 and doing 200mg of each EOD. Along with the proper caber/hcg /amiridex.

I feel that my previous cycles on Test Enan seemed to give me more gains than what I am seeing with this Prop/NPP cycle. Which is making me lean towards going back to Test Enan next cycle and adding Tren.

Im leaning towards Tren Ace since Tren can be pretty rough, it the side effects get to me I can come off and get it out of my cycle in a day or 2. I know I should do Tren Ace every day if I want to see good gains, but how many mLs? Also do you guys think I should start out at 1.5mL of Test Enan 250mg or start out at 2? My last cycle on Enan I bumped my dosage up threw the cycle, maybe I should just start out higher from the beginning?

You can mix the Test Prop and Tren Ace and shoot it every other day. The Acetate and Prop esters are about the same. After having said that, I would recommend that you hold off on Tren for a few more cycles. It's really strong stuff and your HPTA might not recover well even after PCT. It takes a few cycles for your body to get "ready" for a strong cycle like Tren. My .02

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    I saw a blend of tren ace/mast prop/test prop at 75mg each threw a UGL. That seems pretty low to me though? Im taking 200mg of test prop currently along with 200mg of NPP, I feel like lowering the test would be worse for my muscle development not better? Im assuming this would be more of a cutting blend, keeping the test low and adding the masterone? Id like to slim down a little (id like to go from about 15%bf to 10%) but Id mostly like to bulk up.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    I saw a blend of tren ace/mast prop/test prop at 75mg each threw a UGL. That seems pretty low to me though? Im taking 200mg of test prop currently along with 200mg of NPP, I feel like lowering the test would be worse for my muscle development not better? Im assuming this would be more of a cutting blend, keeping the test low and adding the masterone? Id like to slim down a little (id like to go from about 15%bf to 10%) but Id mostly like to bulk up.
    Diet will do far more for your cutting or bulking than any compound will. What is your cycle experience? 200mg EOD of each of those compounds is a pretty hefty dose (750mg each a week). Your profile says your training history is only a year.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You can mix the Test Prop and Tren Ace and shoot it every other day. The Acetate and Prop esters are about the same. After having said that, I would recommend that you hold off on Tren for a few more cycles. It's really strong stuff and your HPTA might not recover well even after PCT. It takes a few cycles for your body to get "ready" for a strong cycle like Tren. My .02
    No offense but this seems like bro science. I don't see his HPTA recovering any better if he runs non tren cycles before.
    The only legit argument i've heard to wait for tren is it is the most powerful, so when you stop making gains with the other stuff, step up to tren. I am also not an expert

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren can (and is for me and many others) very suppressing. True, if you are shut down, you are shut down. But I myself bounce back much quicker and better from a test cycle than with a Tren cycle.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Most will want to know your training and cycle experience before assisting. As stated above, 1 yr is a little light to be looking at tren , IMO.

I'll let someone else comment on dosage, but you shouldn't need a lot. Don't forget, increasing your test dosage can also have negative side effects as well. I would even prefer a lower test dose combined with compound xxx (insert your favorite here)...but that's just me.
    DAAS likes this.

Thread Information