Thread: Summer cycle

deebo1 is offline Junior Member

Summer cycle

was up guys, so i'm planning on a summer cycle. I have Test E, EQ and 4weeks of Winny. I will plan on runing winny last 4 weeks only, not trying to run longer since hard on liver. I also want to run Masteron . I have never tried using Masteron so I would like some input on it.

Plan on running 10 to 12 weeks!!
    Test E. - M.W.F @ 900mg
    EQ. - M.W.F. @ 900mg
    and last 4 weeks 50mg ED
    Like I said I want to add Masteron but would like some opinions on how to run it at its best!! since i've never tried it in any of my cycles.

I'm 31y.o and 220lbs 5-08 19% BF but working on it!!
    Last edited by deebo1; 01-28-2014 at 11:58 AM.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebo1 View Post
    was up guys, so i'm planning on a summer cycle. I have Test E, EQ and 4weeks of Winny. I will plan on runing winny last 4 weeks only, not trying to run longer since hard on liver. I also want to run Masteron . I have never tried using Masteron so I would like some input on it.

Plan on running 10 to 12 weeks!!
    Test E. - M.W.F @ 900mg
    EQ. - M.W.F. @ 900mg
    and last 4 weeks 50mg ED
    Like I said I want to add Masteron but would like some opinions on how to run it at its best!! since i've never tried it in any of my cycles.

I'm 31y.o and 220lbs 5-08 19% BF but working on it!!
    Body fat is too high, you run the risk of estrogen related issues. Because your bf% is too high you will not see results from the mast. In my experience mast will define and harden your already lean appearance. Not a whole lot of people around here are fans of eq, they consider it to be pretty weak. That is a lot of test you plan on running, have you run many cycles before? I would wait until bf% is lower before cutting, maybe around 12 to 14%.

deebo1 is offline Junior Member
    I have ran many cycles before. EQ is my choice of preference because it's similar to Deca ..I have had bad experience with Deca before haha. and ok Masteron is out of my cycle then haha. You have something better than EQ?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I have always been a fan of var, the gains are quality and it is a good fat burner. But again I would wait until your bf% is lower before you do a cutting cycle. In the mean time you can perfect your cutting diet which will allow you to shed the extra fat and also give you an idea of what diet works best for you, that way when you are ready to cycle you have a diet plan ready to go with little need for adjustments.

Thread Information