samlemon is offline Junior Member

Test Cycle balding

so i am planning on starting a test cycle as my first cycle.

i did lots of googling about side effects and all.

my question is;

are the side effects 100%?

i am worried about going bald. it genetic runs in my mom's side of the family. at age of 17-20 my hair used to fall out lots and turned thin. now at age 25 my hair does not fall out at all. unless i pull it out lol.

i dont mind going bald but i have a long forhead. (big head) so basiclly i'll look stupid or i would of shaved years ago.

anyways. will test make me go bald 100%? (i am doing a 3 month cycle) or is it a chance? everyone is different?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone gets different sides if they even get sides. Some do and some don't buy planning out your cycle with proper ancillaries will help with the sides

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes sides are legit some like me get acne and for some reason durning and shortly after pct some hair falls out-I can see few strands when put gel in but for every side there is something to fight it.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Everyone is different, it will only speed up the process if you are genetically disposition for hair loss or colon cancer or acne or any # of other possible sides . Now saying that it does not necessarily mean you run 1 test cycle and there goes your hair. It could take 5 or 10 runs or like I said if you genetically aren’t supposed to lose it you won’t lose it all. There is really no way to tell when or if it will happen. You should know the risks weigh your odds and predetermine the acceptance of every possible side effect as it could happen. If you refuse to except it and don’t think the plus outweighs the minus then don’t run any cycle at all cause it’s not worth it for you. Good luck.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason when I was in my late 20's my hair started falling out. It freaked me out a bit because I was not ready to go bald. But after a while it stopped and I have done many many cycles over the past several years and I am about where I was in my late 20's. I do get acne when I take too much gear, but hair has not been an issue. Everyone is different. Good luck.

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the replies and advise.

dem_gains is offline Junior Member
    I still have basically all my hair in that I am not even at Norwood 1 on the balding scale but I just completed my first cycle and whilst I was fine on cycle I hVe noticed a very slight thinning in pct. nothing anyone could notice and to the naked eye people would laugh if I told them I was going bald

Thread Information