Thread: sust again

londog is offline Junior Member

sust again

So after trying sust a couple years back and getting a huge infection I said that I wouldn't try it again. I have decided to try it again this time it's only 250mgs per ml instead of 350mgs per ml I thought all was going to be good but I am starting to feel the pain from it. Ionly took 1ml I never have this with test E or C at over 600mgs per shot. Why does sust hurt me so bad? I am not that big of a pussey. Any thoughts besides I'm a pussey?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Cause of the prop ester, and maybe other short esters. Also because you got UGL with high BA
    That's why basically I won't use sust again

londog is offline Junior Member
    Thank you sir I'm going to ride it out for a while but might be jumping back to the cyp or enath

My first cycle was Sus250. I did all my research and had a very good idea everything except for the virgin muscle syndrome. I limped around for 4 days after the first quad shot. Test E or Test Cyp is a lot smoother and leaves little to no injection pain.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    My first cycle was Sus250. I did all my research and had a very good idea everything except for the virgin muscle syndrome. I limped around for 4 days after the first quad shot. Test E or Test Cyp is a lot smoother and leaves little to no injection pain.
    ^^^As above. Blends (injectables containing 2 or more ester lengths and compounds) are often more uncomfortable and cause greater PIP. That doesn't mean every blend, every time, but blends in my experience lead to more PIP comparably.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I got some 250 amps from Mexico and tried to use the 18' pins that came with them. Now that was painful.

Dang, 18's are like a straws. lol

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Dang, 18's are like a straws. lol
    The amp came with the needle and I didn't know any better.

Thread Information