miner1 is offline Junior Member

Pros and Cons of mixing different test

How do you guys feel about the mixture of two different testosterones in one vile. Pros Cons?

The gear from the UGL I can get my hands on has a "Super Test" which is a 10mL vile and is 400mg of test per mL (200mg of it is test c and 200mg is test e)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1
    How do you guys feel about the mixture of two different testosterones in one vile. Pros Cons?

The gear from the UGL I can get my hands on has a "Super Test" which is a 10mL vile and is 400mg of test per mL (200mg of it is test c and 200mg is test e)
    They are called blends. The problem is its difficult to dose adjust for side effects if the multiple compounds are dosed differently. The different esters also increases chances of PIP.

I've run two different blends. I don't hate them but I'd always take a single ester over a blended product every time.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    A blend of enanthate and cypionate ? Provided the gear is good I'd say its not a problem, although I wouldn't buy it personally.

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you I didn't know it was called a blend now i do, but yes it is 200mg of enanthate and 200mg of cypionate in 1mL

The Test is the same. The blends just mixes the esters with the theory that the Test will be released over a longer period of time. If you're taking shots twice a week it doesn't matter if you're taking cyp, enth, or a blend because 3 days is far below the half life of either ester. I personally don't like blended esters because they tend to hurt more.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I blend tests all the time. I don't choose to do a higher concentrate because of too many painful experiences in the past.

Thread Information