dem_gains is offline Junior Member

When did YOU personally feel better after pct?

On last day of pct. first few weeks felt fine. Now feel shit. So depressed like someone has died and always anxious and paranoid and can barely eat. Asking for personal experiences of when things start to look up. And I get everyone is different.

Did 12 weeks test e (hcg and ai on cycle) proper clomid and nolva pct. shouldn't this be a walk in the park to recover from? Gains were great but if this doesn't end soon I may not cycle again. Now I understand why people blast and cruise cos pct is horrible

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Is pct to horrible or is trt.

Im on the last day of 8 week prop cycle an the last 3 days i have felt the worst i've felt. i dunno if your liver takes a beating or the clomid starts to make you feel shit but i feel the same way man.

but youre still on cycle? or youre on pct. I was thinking things should be picking up now that im ending pct and testlevels should be restoring but instead i feel worse

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there man. I too feel like shit during PCT. For me, the first two weeks are not bad, but the last week or two f'n suck! Last PCT, I used arginine/citruline(spelling), DAA, maca, vit E, b12 complex injections along with my clomid and nolva. That combo seemed to help.

What is your entire cycle/pct protocol? How old are you? How many cycles have you run?

Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS View Post
    Hang in there man. I too feel like shit during PCT. For me, the first two weeks are not bad, but the last week or two f'n suck! Last PCT, I used arginine/citruline(spelling), DAA, maca, vit E, b12 complex injections along with my clomid and nolva. That combo seemed to help.

What is your entire cycle/pct protocol? How old are you? How many cycles have you run?
    when did you start to feel better? I was on top of the world week 1 pct. week 2 and 3 ive had ups and downs and now week 4 i just dont wanna live lol...

I am 23. This was my first cycle.

Test e - 12 weeks - 500mg week split into 2 injections
    Arimidex .25 EOD (sometimes i ended up taking like .5 twice a week because i missed a few - not sure how this effects it)
    Hcg - weeks 2-12 250 ui twice weekly

pct 14 days after last inject: clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

last day of pct is tonight.

gained a heap too.

MODO is offline Associate Member
    steroids = ferrari
    natural = station wagon

Depression is common during pct, so just try and keep a normal routine and keep exercising. If your symptoms don't go away, or you begin to lose sexual function, have you're testosterone and TSH checked. Yes I said TSH, it's overlooked surprisingly often in these cases!

Yeah but it's my last day aren't I meant to be better ��

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dem_gains View Post
    Yeah but it's my last day aren't I meant to be better ��
    Can take up to 6 weeks after pct. You'll be fine just stay busy get blood done eat/train hard!

how long did it take you man?

i dont want 6 weeks of this shit. its affecting my relationship and everything

how long did it take you man?

i dont want 6 weeks of this shit. its affecting my relationship and everything
    A couple of weeks after pct I start to feel good again. Invest in some 5-htp mood boosters you can get them from amazon they will help increase your searatonin levels will make you fell a bit better! But other than that dude what your going through is just a part of using steroids , we all experience it some worse than others. Just got to keep your head high and power through it pal!

Have you got ED?
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 01-31-2014 at 02:40 AM.

what 5htp mood boosters do you recommend? im having real bad anxiety and cannot eat much. getting cals through shakes. and not really but my erections arent as strong and im not as horny

what 5htp mood boosters do you recommend? im having real bad anxiety and cannot eat much. getting cals through shakes. and not really but my erections arent as strong and im not as horny
    The highest dosed ones you can find! They will help with anxiety as well. That's fine, you'll be fine mate just give it some more time.

Thread Information