Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By poppz

Thread: Getting caught buying roids

extremefitness is offline New Member

Getting caught buying roids

Hey everyone, I understand giving out information to sites in forums is "illegal", but I have a question.

I have taken a few cycles, but I have never personally ordered them myself overseas or domestic.i have always had a friend who knew a guy but he has moved and now I have to get them myself. After reading I see a lot of people saying don't buy overseas cause U.S. Customs can seize your order and you can get in trouble, but then people are saying don't order domestic either because that's like doing a drug deal and can get in just as much trouble. So what's a guy to do?!? Haha

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Everything is a roll of the dice. There is no right or wrong answer, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you get the shyte end of the stick.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    How's the fishing where you live?
    DAAS and songdog like this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're buying illegal drugs? What do you expect. As King said, you take your chances. Plain and simple. If it was easy, everyone and their grandfather would be cycling. There are no quick answer or easy solutions. Everything takes time and discipline from beginning to end including finding a dependable source.

All part of the process and risk you have to accept if you want to do this.

....and as Cape indicated, you are dangerously close to breaking the rule. You didn't ask directly but that's exactly where the question is headed.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if he isn't trying to get sources, he kind of needs some direction, I understand you have no clue where to begin. First off if someone does try to offer you a source, it is most likely a scam to get your money, or worse some law enforcement trying to bust you.

You can look for a reputable source locally, or you can risk taking people's advice online. Both ways can get you scammed or even busted, but there are some cautions you can take. Best bet is to take some time trying to figure it out. Good luck, and I suggest being careful not to break forum rules as this sight is worth sticking around.

extremefitness is offline New Member
    Thanks for the insights. And muscleink, need discipline for what? I have to have discipline when searching for answers? Doesn't make much sense.

And no I'm not asking for sources. Just wondering how people are doing it and if I'm missing anything. It's called asking questions and it's a good way to find answers. I've read many forums but everyone has a different opinion so here I am asking anyways. My bad

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    (1) be careful of sounding like you are asking for a source. You won't find one here and guys that have been around for a while are real tired of people that ask.

(2) a good source can be hard to come by. I personally don't trust ordering off a website that could be anybody; and good luck finding them if they rip you off. Others have online sources that they trust.

(3) Don't get caught. Look, customs and postal inspectors have better things to do than look for a couple of bottles of test. In the unlikely event you get caught, they'll probably just take your gear. Regardless, if it happens, deny everything. Probably best to use a money order or something harder to trace back to you.

(4) Best idea is to make a friend locally that is serious about lifting and has experience. You may find a guy that can hook you up. Hell, you may find a good reliable training partner - now that's probably harder to do than finding a source.

Best wishes.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by extremefitness
    Thanks for the insights. And muscleink, need discipline for what? I have to have discipline when searching for answers? Doesn't make much sense.

And no I'm not asking for sources. Just wondering how people are doing it and if I'm missing anything. It's called asking questions and it's a good way to find answers. I've read many forums but everyone has a different opinion so here I am asking anyways. My bad
    Ok, call it persistence then if we are going to be semantically correct.

The point is brother, it ALL takes time. Finding reputable sources, training, eating, etc. I wasn't implying you lack discipline, rather finding a source is part of the entire process. Like growth, finding a dependable source takes time. There are a lot of scammers around who will happily take your money and give you nothing or something you didn't ask for. Many guys spend months finding reliable sources. They get burned by some and eventually find a source that they can depend on with products that are high in purity and integrity. Finding a good source isn't like going to the corner for a cup of coffee. You need to be prepared to do the leg work and accept that you may get burned before you find something/someone you can truly rely on.

It's the first step in a long road to this sport. Wasn't implying you lack discipline, rather you must be PERSISTENT (just like every other aspect to this - eating, lifting, sleeping, etc) for the results to come. It's not impossible but its not exactly easy.

My apologies if the reference was ambiguous.

.....and to be blunt, we've been here longer and seen every angle worked for sources. It may not be your intent, but the question you are asking will very likely lead to scammers who wait for guys to pose the questions to approach you with an offer to supply your needs. It happens often and that's one of many reasons why questions of this nature are flagged.

No need to clarify the purpose of Q&A buddy. I'm extremely literate.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Pick the biggest guy in your gym and ask him to give help on suppliments.lol
    gold43 likes this.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    pick the biggest guy in your gym and ask him to give help on suppliments.lol
    lmao

Reiid13 is offline Member
    All this talk of source , just reminded me im out of hot sauce for my omlette in the morning

@ OP - Cant make a omlette without breaking a few eggs

EKFitness is offline Member
    Nice try...
    Last edited by Matt; 02-19-2014 at 11:40 AM.

EKFitness is offline Member
    I prob still broke the rules, maybe. no one said we couldn't sing.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Enough....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information