Thread: My first cycle - Anavar/test. Need tips

john283 is offline Junior Member

My first cycle - Anavar/test. Need tips

23 years old
    195lb
    13%body fat
    5"10 height
    Been lifting for 4 1/2 years

I wanted to use anavar for my first cycle because I know it's milder than most but I wanted to use it for a clean bulk rather than just for a cut. My question is, should I be using test e or test p if I want to use it for a clean bulk?

Anavar 50-80mg ED Weeks 1-8 50mg/60mg/70mg/70mg/80mg/80mg/80mg/80mg
    Test Prop 500mg (100mg EOD) Weeks 1-8
    HCG 500iu (250iu pinned Monday/Thursday)

PCT
    Clomid 70/70/35/35
    Nolvadex Breakdown
    40/20/20/20mg

Also will be keeping taurine on standby as well as finding some liver protector to take throughout the entire cycle just to be on the safe side.

I know anavar is mostly for leaning out but it can also be used for building lean muscle. Should I use test e instead of test p to make some more gains or would that be counter productive? I want to gain a bit more weight but I don't want to try d-bol or anything too harsh for a first time. Thank you

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

This will answer your questions.

I'd recommend saving the var for second cycle. If you just do a test e cycle, with a good diet and a decent surplus you will be able to gain some lean mass. Then just cut naturally after the cycle or wait and use the var. either way check out that link because your cycle is half right.
    BigJ305 likes this.

john283 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome read man, thanks. I decided to go with test e on first cycle, that's a much better idea. I just have a few questions, if someone could answer them, it's be greatly appreciated

Would there be any need for taurine?
    And is there anything that can be done for preventing hair loss?
    You start PCT 14 days after last test e injection right?

I was trying to find a non-injectible steroid for my first time but I guess test e will have to do. I might do it over summer though because I'm very acne prone and I don't want to have an enormous breakout

Thanks again mate

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john283 View Post
    Awesome read man, thanks. I decided to go with test e on first cycle, that's a much better idea. I just have a few questions, if someone could answer them, it's be greatly appreciated

Would there be any need for taurine?
    And is there anything that can be done for preventing hair loss?
    You start PCT 14 days after last test e injection right?

I was trying to find a non-injectible steroid for my first time but I guess test e will have to do. I might do it over summer though because I'm very acne prone and I don't want to have an enormous breakout

Thanks again mate
    There will be no need for taurine but it's up to you, you can take it if you like won't make a huge difference.

Not really to be honest, hair loss is mainly genetics. If you've got a good head of hair you should be fine! It's a risk you must be willing to take.

It takes 14 days for test e to clear out your system. Start pct then. Injecting is a part of steroids , you won't get much out of just oral they will be a waste of time and can damage your health.

No worries dude, just carry on educating yourself and come summer you'll be ready for your first cycle!

KARDIFF.KLICK is offline New Member
    Hi, Sorry to bum your forum, im new myself but don't no how to post a new question, ive got a question for the pro's out there, ive been training for 4 x years now with supplements like, creatine, protein, prework out, test booster, tribs, zma etc. now ive hit a stumbling block where im getting nowhere no more? so ive deciding to use my 1st cycle which is 10ml deca , 10ml test c, dbol and anavar when ive finished the cycle:

Week 1
    1 x Deca & 1 x Test
    1 x 1ml Deca , 1ml Test (mixed in the same syringe) on monday

Week 2
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    1 ml Deca & 1ml Test on Monday & Thursday, (mixed in the same syringe to

make a 2ml injSimiar ection)

Week 3
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 4
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 5
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 6
    1 x Deca & 1 x Test
    1 x 1ml Deca , 1ml Test (mixed in the same syringe) on Monday

Ive researched read and watched videos online, im confident in doing the injections, but my cycle didn't come with any needles/injection??? so I don't no which ones I need? i.e sizes,gauges? and how I fit the dbols in with my cycle? also do I need a PCT?thanks in advance.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KARDIFF.KLICK View Post
    Hi, Sorry to bum your forum, im new myself but don't no how to post a new question, ive got a question for the pro's out there, ive been training for 4 x years now with supplements like, creatine, protein, prework out, test booster, tribs, zma etc. now ive hit a stumbling block where im getting nowhere no more? so ive deciding to use my 1st cycle which is 10ml deca , 10ml test c, dbol and anavar when ive finished the cycle:

Week 1
    1 x Deca & 1 x Test
    1 x 1ml Deca , 1ml Test (mixed in the same syringe) on monday

Week 2
    2 x Deca & 2 Test

make a 2ml injSimiar ection)

Week 3
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 4
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 5
    2 x Deca & 2 Test
    make a 2ml injection)

Week 6
    1 x Deca & 1 x Test
    1 x 1ml Deca , 1ml Test (mixed in the same syringe) on Monday

Ive researched read and watched videos online, im confident in doing the injections, but my cycle didn't come with any needles/injection??? so I don't no which ones I need? i.e sizes,gauges? and how I fit the dbols in with my cycle? also do I need a PCT?thanks in advance.
    Click on the "post new thread" icon under the anabolic questions and answers thread. Post your question there. Also 1 ml doesn't say how much you are actually injecting, if the vial says 100mg/ml, then 1ml would be 100mg.

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Wanted to add that you should definitely run labs with var. A buddy of mine gets really elevated liver labs on it. Orals can be very harsh, methylated compounds beat on the liver. Go injectable or LGD oral but on all plan for a full PCT.

Thread Information