Thread: First Cycle

vikingblood is offline Associate Member

First Cycle

Hi I have posted this before a few months ago, I received feedback and thought I was ready but I never went through with it. I now have addressed a lot of issues I have and have gained 30 pounds over the past 6 months. Not all pure muscle but I have started to cut back and I am not 20 pounds up and at 16% BF. I have been training for about 7 years total, I want to be a serious Crossfit competitor. I am a good competitor and compete now but I never finish in top 10 and I have been told by many people that the top athletes definitely cycle on and off to get where they are. Anyway I want to run a cycle for sure now, I have done a lot of research and I think I have a good basic cycle. I am open to anything, thanks ahead of time.

Week 1 to 8: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3 days (500mg/week total) I have access to Testoprim-D
    Week 9-12 Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20

Stats:
    Age-28
    Sex- Male
    Weight-210
    Height- 6Ft
    BF%-16

Goals
    Increase Cardio and metabolic condition
    Increase endurance and "gas tank"
    Increase Deadlift from 425-485
    Increase Backsquat from 385-485
    Increase snatch form 225-265
    Increase clean from 300-350

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Read the beginner cycle stickys. You need to run an AI on cycle and your pct could be much better. You also should consider running hcg on cycle to maintain testicular function and make pct much better

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Read the beginner cycle stickys. You need to run an AI on cycle and your pct could be much better. You also should consider running hcg on cycle to maintain testicular function and make pct much better
    This^^^

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    I will run this, I just want to make sure this will help me reach my goals. I have been read a lot and it seem like test no matter what your goals are will help. I read about the blood work needed and the timing. My next question is do you just ask your doctor for a blood test...that doesn't seem suspicious I have seen labs that will do blood work outside of a doctor visit. Is that what most people use. Also for my goals being Crossfit which is what I will solely be doing along with Olympic lifting should I be worried about the blood and high blood pressure because of how intense it is. My heart rate already pegs out during my workouts.

Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Looks like a sensible cycle with the addition of a more solid PCT plan. Definitely read up on the HCG use during cycle. Your natty test is going to shut down and you want to get it back up and running ASAP post cycle. Unfortunately, this can take some experimenting as everyone is different.

Glad to see you running a tried and true first. And those lifting goals: I think you will be really, really, really surprised at your strength gains. Good luck and keep the board posted.

Thread Information