aalshake is offline New Member

need advices on my first cycle!!

i just started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago, im almost 21,ive been training for 2 years, weigh 190-200 and around 14-15% bf, and im running:
    sustanon 500ml a week (10-12 weeks)
    liquid dbol 50ml (1 dropper) (4-6 weeks)
    arimidex 1ml EOD
    pct:
    nolvadex and clomid liquid dropper 50ml each

so far i haven't seen any results, not any strength gain, no libido increase, NOTHING!!! why is this happening??

my diet is basically condisdered of high protien, high calories, not very organized, but i do get around 4-5k calories everyday, most of my meals contain chicken breast, fish, turkey, lamb meat, eggs, and alot of protien shakes during the day.

my training:
    day 1: chest, bicep, tricep
    day 2: back, shoulder
    day 3: legs, abs, weak spots
    day 4: chest, bicep, tricep
    day 5: back, shoulder
    day 6: legs, abs, weak spots
    day 7: rest
    and repeat

any suggestions why things are going wrong and why im not seeing any results??

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, aside from your question, you are quite too young to be using anabolics.

Post a daily meal plan. I doubt you are eating 4-5k a day. That's more food than you may think.

I see your workouts, but what do your sets and reps look like?

meals example:
    meal1 protien shake with milk and 2 raw eggs
    meal2 12in subway chicken breast
    meal3 2 fish fillet with white rice
    post-workout 2 whey scoops with water
    meal4 turkey breast sandwich
    meal5 milk with oatmeal or cereal

training: (im bad with the exercises names)
    day1
    flat bench or dumbbell press 4-5 sets
    incline 4 sets
    press machine 4 sets
    dips 3 sets
    cables 3 sets
    barbbell curl 3 sets
    tricep extension 3 sets
    hammer curl 3 sets
    another tricep exercise 3 sets

day 2
    pull ups or lat pull down 4-5 sets
    military press 4 sets
    dumbbell raw 4 sets
    flys 3 sets 1 dropset
    back close grip 4 sets
    front delts 3 sets
    t bar 4 sets
    back delts 3 sets
    shrugs 4 sets

day 3
    quad machine 4 sets
    back squat 4 sets
    deadlift 5 sets
    hamstring machine 3-4 sets
    calfts 4 sets
    5 min abs
    3 sets of forearms

im wondering if the stuff i got is garbage, or my body still having hard time reacting with it, i dont know!!!..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your TDEE and total daily caloric intake? If you're not eating at least 500 calories above your TDEE, no steroid will make you grow.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow your young

Adex is high 1ml EOD day? What is it dosed at?

I did AAS at your age by the time I hit 26 I've been on TRT.. It took 2 years to finally hit the sweet spot.. FYI I would get off all gear and go all natural you won't get much help here due to your age

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    Wow your young

Adex is high 1ml EOD day? What is it dosed at?

I did AAS at your age by the time I hit 26 I've been on TRT.. It took 2 years to finally hit the sweet spot.. FYI I would get off all gear and go all natural you won't get much help here due to your age
    I'm assuming his doses should have said milligrams and not milliliters. 500ml of sustanon a week!?! Doubtful.

I agree about the age factor. It comes through in his discussing the cycle doses.

i meant milligrams, sorry for that. im very aware that im young, but not too young. so can i start doing dirty bulking?? because i cant afford eating 5k calories on clean food, and how much do you suggest i should lower my adex dose??

Quote Originally Posted by aalshake
    i meant milligrams, sorry for that. im very aware that im young, but not too young. so can i start doing dirty bulking?? because i cant afford eating 5k calories on clean food, and how much do you suggest i should lower my adex dose??
    I personally wouldn't dirty bulk. Do you want fat or lean mass? What makes you think you need 5000 calories?

.25mg of Adex every other day is the recommended dose.

You do realize that once you shut your HTPA down, you may have problems recovering and restarting your natural testosterone . This could lead to erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, depression, and more. Are you also aware that hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, alopecia, immune suppression, and prostate disorders are risks of cycling anabolics. Are you ready for these things at 20 years of age and how will you treat or handle these things?

honestly, i dont know what most of these words mean, but i do know that my hormone statues will drop a little, and more side effects will come on the long run, but it wouldnt be much different if i started now or 3 years from now, is there possibility that i cant have kids in future? and btw im using 21g needles, are these considered big for T? because the pain is rediciouluse... and thank you for taking your time writing these info

Quote Originally Posted by aalshake
    honestly, i dont know what most of these words mean, but i do know that my hormone statues will drop a little, and more side effects will come on the long run, but it wouldnt be much different if i started now or 3 years from now, is there possibility that i cant have kids in future? and btw im using 21g needles, are these considered big for T? because the pain is rediciouluse... and thank you for taking your time writing these info
    The hormones in your body regulate a number of functions including appetite, sleep-wake cycles, learning, memory, mood, sexual function, sexual desire, immune function, and more. The natural hormones in your body are regulated by your HTPA and maintained a "normal" levels. Changes to these normal levels through recreational drug use (including steroids ) or disease processes will affect any of the above mentioned functions.

It is widely believed (within the medical community) that the endocrine system continues to develop until about 25 years of age. Taking steroids at any age will suppress/shut down the system that produces many of the hormones in your body. Changing the natural balance of hormones can cause a lot of issues (hair loss, cystic acne, disruptions to sleep, changes in appetite, changes in mood, your bad cholesterol will rise ad your good cholesterol will be lower, your ability to fight infection and illness will be suppressed.....and more). If you shut down your HTPA before the age of 25, you may be unable to restart your HTPA effectively. This would affect the hormones you should be producing naturally and can result in many problems (erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, depression, and more).

If you are going to impair your HTPA from its normal function and shut it down before its finished growing, you must be willing to accept the problems this can cause - even after you stop steroids.

Yes, 21g is too large. Most people feel comfortable with 25g needles or smaller.

most of the first cycle guide articles i read here says 22-20 is acceptable age so im getting very aware of what you telling me now, too many things going through my head, but ive spent all of my saving on this, and im not going to stop the cycle after all of this. so back to my original problem, lets say that my diet and training is acceptable, am i just supposed to wait, or are there things that making the cycle not work? its been two weeks since i started..

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Why did you choose sustanon ?

You should have already seen some results from the dbol if its legit..

i didnt find better sources, i knew people who took real dbol sometime ago, they blew up, what i got is difenately crap, but the whole pack got the same brand name on it, i hope the sustanon isnt crap too.... i will just keep waiting and increase calories...

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I know its beating a dead horse, but you should have spent your money on food instead of steroids . Steroids HELP you grow. Food is what MAKES you grow. And I'm sure you aren't anywhere near your natural potential. You can find good food choices cheap, you just need to do some research. This has bad news written all over it.

Do me a favor (and I'm seriously not trying to be rude) and please come back here, to this thread, when your cycle is over and post how you lost all of your "gains" or "weight" after you stopped your cycle. It will make a great reference tool for youngsters in the future.

okay.

Thread Information