nephelim is offline New Member

First time doing a cycle (Anavar and Testoprop), need feedback and support please

Hello forum,

This is my first post however I have done a fair share of research and reading however I still have unanswered questions and would like to get expert opinions on my first cycle plan.

I am 27 years old 5'10 and I weight 198lbs male, I am looking to gain lean muscle and lose some weight, a friend who was in similar situation proposed I do what he did, stack.. seems to work out for him as he has lean muscle definition and has just started his 3rd cycle and I am joining for the first time.

I want to be very careful with this, thus I come here to seek opinion and suggestions. By all means I am no expert at this and I would appreciate your expert advice.

Below is my plan..

3 WEEK STACK CYCLE

- 1ml (1ml = 100mg) of Testoprop (Testosterone Propionate ) every 3rd day (10ml bottle)
    - Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20mg pills (20mg 60 pills bottle)

** I have already purchased this, it was suggested by a few folks.

WORKOUT PLAN

DAY 1 - Shoulders and Biceps
    DAY 2 - Back and Legs
    DAY 3 - Chest and Triceps
    DAY 4 - Cardio and Abs
    DAY 5 - Day off

For the lifting, the plan is to do 4 sets of 10 of each machine/workout that targets the specific body region on that day (obviously cardio does not apply, so on Cardio day my goal is to burn 500cal and up by running, stair master, and/or elliptical).

DIET

Morning: Vector Cereals and nuts, tropicana orance juice (Calcium and Vitamin C)
    Breakfast: Egg Whites, Scope of peanut butter
    Snack (am): Protein Shake + nuts/seeds
    Lunch: Chiken brest or tuna subway
    Evening (4pm): Protein Shake after Gym (refer to workout plan)

During the cycle I plan to take some over the counter stuff to help the body such as Milk Thistle and Omega-3.

PCT

I've done a fair bit of research and this has to do with retaining the gains after a cycle is finished, to help the body quickly restore its natural production of hormones. Eventually the body will return to the normal state but during the "lag" while the hormonal levels are below normal a person can lose a decent amount of gains. Thus why PCT is important.

As I understand Anavar can be ran right up until the day before PCT as it has a short active life.

PCT should be a 4 week (up to a month) regime.

My questions and unknowns?

First of all, is my choice of stack good? It seems to be a very popular stacking option among many discussion boards..

For PCT, reading some forms it is suggested to stay away from Nolva/Clomid because they are very toxic (although very popular in the PCT usage), are there any suggestions for this? What product should I be looking at?

Is 3 weeks too short for a first timer?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nephelim
    Hello forum,

This is my first post however I have done a fair share of research and reading however I still have unanswered questions and would like to get expert opinions on my first cycle plan.

I am 27 years old 5'10 and I weight 198lbs male, I am looking to gain lean muscle and lose some weight, a friend who was in similar situation proposed I do what he did, stack.. seems to work out for him as he has lean muscle definition and has just started his 3rd cycle and I am joining for the first time.

I want to be very careful with this, thus I come here to seek opinion and suggestions. By all means I am no expert at this and I would appreciate your expert advice.

Below is my plan..

3 WEEK STACK CYCLE

- 1ml (1ml = 100mg) of Testoprop (Testosterone Propionate ) every 3rd day (10ml bottle)
    - Anavar (Oxandrolone) 20mg pills (20mg 60 pills bottle)

** I have already purchased this, it was suggested by a few folks.

WORKOUT PLAN

DAY 1 - Shoulders and Biceps
    DAY 2 - Back and Legs
    DAY 3 - Chest and Triceps
    DAY 4 - Cardio and Abs
    DAY 5 - Day off

For the lifting, the plan is to do 4 sets of 10 of each machine/workout that targets the specific body region on that day (obviously cardio does not apply, so on Cardio day my goal is to burn 500cal and up by running, stair master, and/or elliptical).

DIET

Morning: Vector Cereals and nuts, tropicana orance juice (Calcium and Vitamin C)
    Breakfast: Egg Whites, Scope of peanut butter
    Snack (am): Protein Shake + nuts/seeds
    Lunch: Chiken brest or tuna subway
    Evening (4pm): Protein Shake after Gym (refer to workout plan)

During the cycle I plan to take some over the counter stuff to help the body such as Milk Thistle and Omega-3.

PCT

I've done a fair bit of research and this has to do with retaining the gains after a cycle is finished, to help the body quickly restore its natural production of hormones. Eventually the body will return to the normal state but during the "lag" while the hormonal levels are below normal a person can lose a decent amount of gains. Thus why PCT is important.

As I understand Anavar can be ran right up until the day before PCT as it has a short active life.

PCT should be a 4 week (up to a month) regime.

My questions and unknowns?

First of all, is my choice of stack good? It seems to be a very popular stacking option among many discussion boards..

For PCT, reading some forms it is suggested to stay away from Nolva/Clomid because they are very toxic (although very popular in the PCT usage), are there any suggestions for this? What product should I be looking at?

Is 3 weeks too short for a first timer?
    Three weeks is too short.

How much anavar are you planning daily? 20mg per day will do nothing.

You will need an aromatase inhibitor,

Are you using any HCG ?

Your PCT needs to nolva AND clomid - and every drug, including steroids have toxicities associated with them.

What is your bf%?

Your nutrition plan is week? Have you calculated your TDEE to know what your maintenance calories are and how much more you'll need to eat to grow? This is far more important than the steroids.

Thread Information