Thread: First cycle

UNsuree is offline New Member

First cycle

Hey I have some test enanthate250 just a 10ml vial and a test blend 400. I was reading about cycles and read that i shouldn't stack test and I already took one cc of the 250. SHould I continue with the 250 until its finished then move on to the 400? Also what will I need for a PCT?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Can you list your stats and cycle exp? Have you only done one pin?

what do you mean stats and cycle exp? and yea I only took one last friday.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Age weight height bf % lifting experiene any previous cycles

ken9 is offline New Member
    Do you even know what pct is and what u going to run so let me get this straight u injected ur self with out being informed about this
    you just went ahead and did it ? read sticky asap aas for beginners cannot link read it very well get everything before its 2 late
    stats means age weight training exp etc etc

michael30 is offline Member
    He wants to know your stats( age, weight, height, bodyfat %) and cycle experience( how many times have you used and what compounds? So he can give you advice tailored to you as best he can. There arent general answers that just apply to everyone when it comes to AAS.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by UNsuree
    what do you mean stats and cycle exp? and yea I only took one last friday.
    the safest thing for right now is to just stop what you are doing and spend time researching

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    the safest thing for right now is to just stop what you are doing and spend time researching
    Agreed. Dont take anymore shots. Do your homework!!!!

well the only thing i really looked up was how to inject it and not what to stack together. And the only reason i come to forms is to get information i dont come here to get told to go and read some more shit. so if youre gunna tell me to go study then dont bother responding. Im 22 5'9" 160lbs. Ive lifted since i was 16 and my bf is around 13%, its my very first cycle, I have test enanthate 250 and a test blend 400 that has test decanoate 200mg,test isocaproate 30mg, test phenylpropionate 40mg, test propionate 30mg, test cypionate 50mg, and test enanthate 50mg.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UNsuree View Post
    well the only thing i really looked up was how to inject it and not what to stack together. And the only reason i come to forms is to get information i dont come here to get told to go and read some more shit. so if youre gunna tell me to go study then dont bother responding. Im 22 5'9" 160lbs. Ive lifted since i was 16 and my bf is around 13%, its my very first cycle, I have test enanthate 250 and a test blend 400 that has test decanoate 200mg,test isocaproate 30mg, test phenylpropionate 40mg, test propionate 30mg, test cypionate 50mg, and test enanthate 50mg.
    How long do you plan on running this cycle for? Do you have HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) and and aromotase inhibitor such as aromasin or armidex to run with the cycle as well?

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UNsuree View Post
    Don't bother pining anymore, just let it run out your system.

Do some reading and educate yourself before you harm your health.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason people told you to read some shit is because we dont like to tell kids to take steroids . We kindly asked for your stats to make sure you are not too fat to be taking steroids or too young. Your question alone leads many to beleive you know very little about what you are taking, so learining something would be to your benefit; beyond the simple question you asked. Blindly taking compounds could lead you into more problems if you know as much about PCT, for example, as you know in general. People on here care, whether you beleive it or not, and when they suggest you read more it is because it appears you NEED to read more; a lot more.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you've decide you're old enough to cycle but:

- not mature enough to accept constructive criticism
    - not mature enough to understand how to take drugs properly and safely that affect almost every physiological system in your body
    - too lazy to read.

Sounds about right, huh.

Grow up and get a grip. The hormones in your body control many essential functions (learning, memory, appetite, sleep-wake cycles, growth, reproduction, immune health, appetite, digestion, sexual function, erectile function, mood, and so much more). You come here having no idea how to use these drugs, what they do, the potential risks, how to properly set up a cycle and you want other members to spoon feed your lazy ass!?!

The best thing you could do is listen to the advice of people who have used these compounds longer than you and know what is the best approach. These guys offer their knowledge and time voluntarily. We aren't paid to help. We certainly have no obligation so either humble your attitude or leave. It's that simple. If you want to argue and put your health at risk, do it elsewhere. There's a new guy in here every 5 minutes on average so you and your arrogance won't be missed.

Listen and learn or take your attitude elsewhere. You'll be forgotten shortly.

You can be an asset or ass on this board. You decide.

Good luck with your hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, elevated hematocrit, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, possible BPH, depression, and more. We can help you avoid these conditions or let you destroy yourself. It's no sweat off our back junior.

I can take criticism and advice but every time I ask a question on any kind of forum on the internet someone always tells me that I dont know anything and that I should do more research. I dont know anything about the things I post on forums - the main reason I used them - i know how to look things up that i'm unsure about and do it often, but when i cant find a specific answer im looking for then I goto forums, then I get someone assuming that I never did any research. I only looked into how to start my testosterone cycle because I know three people who go through regular cycles but no of them are around right now so I cant talk to them and I dont think that they know that much because they told me that I didnt need to worry about any problems with such a small amount (2 10ml vials) over a 10 week cycle. they said that I would have to get a PCT when I came off the cycle but that was it. So I only looked up how and where to inject and I looked up how I should, if I could, stack the two. So I didnt think there was any major issues that would occur with just testosterone cycle, but like many people new to things i can be arrogant. Sorry if I sounded like an ass its just everybody tells me something besides a straight answer whenever im on forums.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it's coincidence that most of these youngsters who come on here "seeking advice" but not taking it, are never around for long.

Know why, because you're not doing it correctly, don't know how to diet or train, you do a couple cycles the way YOU want instead of listening to sound advice, you end up seeing subpar results along with possibly damaging your HPTA permanently, and you just end up disappearing.

One or two show back up years later, a little more mature and full of regret about how they should have listened.

You got some good direction on this thread OP, not sure that you're smart enough to take it, but I hope you are. Good luck.

Well im willing to take advice seeing I dont like wasting my time doing something , I might as well do it right the first time but I wasnt aware of the number of problems with cycles after seeing a couple friends get big of doing cycles their way. I figured I would get some bottles take some pins and get big, they told me I didnt have nothing to worry about. So if someone wants to help out i am willing to follow directions.

Well im willing to take advice seeing I dont like wasting my time doing something , I might as well do it right the first time but I wasnt aware of the number of problems with cycles after seeing a couple friends get big of doing cycles their way. I figured I would get some bottles take some pins and get big, they told me I didnt have nothing to worry about. So if someone wants to help out i am willing to follow directions.
    Ok, that's a little bit better and everyone deserves a second chance.

Can you lay out your full cycle? What you're taking, the dose each injection, how many times a week you inject that dose?

Are you using an AI?

Do you have any HCG ?

Based on your reading so far, do you know what a PCT should consist of?

I'm not trying to bust your nuts. I just want to see you do a bit of work on your own and we'll help you.

My hope is that you'll stop for now, but that is a choice you need to make for yourself.

Stop listening to your friends. They mean well but they are not helping you. Better yet, get them to sign up with an account so we can stop them from hurting themselves.

We advocate SAFE use and EDUCATION. Just because your buddies haven't mentioned any problems doesn't mean they are problem free. There could be problems they aren't aware of (prostate enlargement, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia) or things they are too embarrassed to discuss (low libido and erectile dysfunction). Even if the problems aren't there now it doesn't mean they won't have them later.

Blog Entries
    Bro, I'm really glad to hear you say that. Keep ok mind that many people who do steroids do so incorrectly and irresponsibly and some pay dearly for it.

As stated earlier in the thread, a lot of the knowledge you need is contained within the pages of this site. It's up to you to take the time and read it, understand what you're putting in your body, understand the benefits and the consequences, and how to counter those consequences.

I'm on the road right now but I'm sure some good guys will chime in for you with some helpful links to get you started.

Remember though, it's not just steroids, it's mostly diet and training. So research not only AAS, bit also visit the nutrition forum as well.

I'll check back tonight and if some good links haven't been posted by then, I'll post some. For now, start with the stickies and educational threads.

You could, and should literally spend days on Austinite's educational database.

OK well ill look into the threads on here and do some reading. For a PCT I read that you need HCG - but HCg should be taken during your cycle sometimes with tamoxifen - and after my cycle I would need clomid for HPTA recovery and Ameridex for estrogen control, but would i need nolvadex with the ameridex or no? I started my cycle last friday with one cc of test enanthate 250, I dont have any HCg or any other PCT yet. I was planning on running a 10 week cycle with the test enanthate 250 and the test blend 400, but since its a week after my first pin - the time im supposed to start the HCG - should I stop the cycle until I have HCG? Also is taking the 250 and finishing it first then moving on to the 400 a good idea with the clomid and ameridex 2 weeks after the 10 week cycle?

OK well ill look into the threads on here and do some reading. For a PCT I read that you need HCG - but HCg should be taken during your cycle sometimes with tamoxifen - and after my cycle I would need clomid for HPTA recovery and Ameridex for estrogen control, but would i need nolvadex with the ameridex or no? I started my cycle last friday with one cc of test enanthate 250, I dont have any HCg or any other PCT yet. I was planning on running a 10 week cycle with the test enanthate 250 and the test blend 400, but since its a week after my first pin - the time im supposed to start the HCG - should I stop the cycle until I have HCG? Also is taking the 250 and finishing it first then moving on to the 400 a good idea with the clomid and ameridex 2 weeks after the 10 week cycle?
    Ok, so you're taking 250mg, TestE, ONCE a week.

Your aromatase inhibitor (AI) needs to be taken on cycle. You should use Arimidex OR aromasin . Taken up until the start of PCT and then stopped.

HCG is used ON cycle. 250iu x twice a week.

PCT is tamoxifen AND clomid.

With only one injection, I would consider stopping now. Wait a few years, purchase EVERYTHING you need for a correct cycle, then run a proper cycle. Always have everything you need before the cycle begins. Never by stuff as you go along mid cycle.

ok thanks im going to do some more reading and ill make sure i have everything before i start my cycle. But what about using the TestE and the Test Blend together?

ok thanks im going to do some more reading and ill make sure i have everything before i start my cycle. But what about using the TestE and the Test Blend together?
    No need to use both.

You're going to be on TRT for the rest of your life! Have fun brochacho....

~Base

I can take criticism and advice but every time I ask a question on any kind of forum on the internet someone always tells me that I dont know anything and that I should do more research. I dont know anything about the things I post on forums - the main reason I used them - i know how to look things up that i'm unsure about and do it often, but when i cant find a specific answer im looking for then I goto forums, then I get someone assuming that I never did any research. I only looked into how to start my testosterone cycle because I know three people who go through regular cycles but no of them are around right now so I cant talk to them and I dont think that they know that much because they told me that I didnt need to worry about any problems with such a small amount (2 10ml vials) over a 10 week cycle. they said that I would have to get a PCT when I came off the cycle but that was it. So I only looked up how and where to inject and I looked up how I should, if I could, stack the two. So I didnt think there was any major issues that would occur with just testosterone cycle, but like many people new to things i can be arrogant. Sorry if I sounded like an ass its just everybody tells me something besides a straight answer whenever im on forums.
    Yeah you should do more research because if you would of researched you'd know how reckless you're being pinning at that young of an age! Don't be ignorant dude, please listen to these Vets they know what they're talking about!

~Base

My bad I didn't read the whole thread before the previous two posts. Great job dude. Listen to what the vets have to say. Take their advice. You're in good hands man! Good luck brochacho.

~Base

Blog Entries
    MuscleInk has you covered bro. He would NOT lead you astray. Very impressed with your maturity and willingness to listen to good advice.

You won't regret it. Great job.

Yea im reading more about it, but why is 22 too young to start cycling? and what is TRT?

Have you read this thread?

The young and Steroids

TRT stands for Testosterone Replacemet Therapy. Men who can no longer produce enough testosterone require a life time of testosterone therapy to achieve normal levels of restore one.

ok so I stopped the TestE cycle. But i'm going to get some PCT for a cycle with 400mg, Test Blend, one pin a week, for 10 weeks. So I know I need HCG to run with the test blend, but i was read you should use nolvadex with HCG? or is Arimidex better to run with HCG on cycle? and after I come of the test blend usually 14 days, right, i start my pct with tamoxifen and clomid for two weeks? And im 160lbs about 13%bf.

ok so I stopped the TestE cycle. But i'm going to get some PCT for a cycle with 400mg, Test Blend, one pin a week, for 10 weeks. So I know I need HCG to run with the test blend, but i was read you should use nolvadex with HCG? or is Arimidex better to run with HCG on cycle? and after I come of the test blend usually 14 days, right, i start my pct with tamoxifen and clomid for two weeks? And im 160lbs about 13%bf.
    I'm starting to feel like you aren't listening. If you're bound and determine to wreck yourself at 22, forget T400. Run the enthanate. T400 is a blend. It will likely cause you more pain from injections because you are inexperienced.

Nolvadex and Tamoxifen are the same thing. Use SERMs for PCT only. HCG On cycle with your AI.

Blog Entries
    Wait, so you're not taking the advice? I'm confused..

You're living up to your name Unsuree

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Wait, so you're not taking the advice? I'm confused..

You're living up to your name Unsuree
    It's like dealing with an MPD patient. I can't keep up with him. Lol

No I am taking the advice of doing the cycle correctly besides the fact of my age. I got the bottles now I know my body's not done maturing till im 25, but im not going to wait two years im sure plenty of people have cycled at 22, ill be 23 in a month, I know that you dont think I should start, but i already have the bottles, you know?

at least i came with the willingness to get information on doing a correct cycle, i'm just a little early, and if I would of known I would of waited a couple years.

Blog Entries
    No I am taking the advice of doing the cycle correctly besides the fact of my age. I got the bottles now I know my body's not done maturing till im 25, but im not going to wait two years im sure plenty of people have cycled at 22, ill be 23 in a month, I know that you dont think I should start, but i already have the bottles, you know?
    So what bro. They're just bottles of gear. Doesn't mean you have to do them. That's the wrong mindset. It's whether you're ready or not. Even if you just wait another year - then you'll be 24 and a year more educated and another year of training under your belt. Your hear will still be good in a year.

at least i came with the willingness to get information on doing a correct cycle, i'm just a little early, and if I would of known I would of waited a couple years.
    Wrong mindset to have man. There's a chance you can shut down your natural test levels and never be able to recover, EVEN IF YOU DO THIS CYCLE CORRECTLY! Unless you're cool being on TRT for the rest of your years, go ahead and cycle.

~Base

No i am not cool with trt and am starting to re-think the cycle. When do you think ill be good, this time next year?

No i am not cool with trt and am starting to re-think the cycle. When do you think ill be good, this time next year?
    More time is better than now dude. I'd feel a lot better as a fellow member of you waited 2-3 years. But if you adamant about starting ASAP waiting a year is better than now. But people on here will tell you 25.

~Base

Thread Information