Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Euroholic

Thread: Test-E vs. Test Cyp.

JungleSlut is offline New Member

Test-E vs. Test Cyp.

Read up on the pages where it explains each test. Pros and con's what not. And have come to decide that I like test e and test cyp. Test cyp seems to be more prone to hair loss if you have MPB which my mother side does not but I still seem to have an extreme receeding hairline .

Anyways just lookin for some thoughts on the two and what have worked for yall in the past. Thank you
    -mack

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleSlut View Post
    Read up on the pages where it explains each test. Pros and con's what not. And have come to decide that I like test e and test cyp. Test cyp seems to be more prone to hair loss if you have MPB which my mother side does not but I still seem to have an extreme receeding hairline .

Anyways just lookin for some thoughts on the two and what have worked for yall in the past. Thank you
    -mack
    All test has the potential to cause hair loss regardless of the ester attached. I have run test e and test prop. I used Finasteride with both cycles. If MPB is a concern and you are already experiencing MPB I would run Finasteride with any upcoming cycle, and if you plan on keeping your hair I would stay on Finasteride forever or until they figure out how to grow hair from stem cells.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II

All test has the potential to cause hair loss regardless of the ester attached. I have run test e and test prop. I used Finasteride with both cycles. If MPB is a concern and you are already experiencing MPB I would run Finasteride with any upcoming cycle, and if you plan on keeping your hair I would stay on Finasteride forever or until they figure out how to grow hair from stem cells.
    ^^^Correct. Hair loss is affected by the reduction of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone by 5-alpha reductase. Propecia/finasteride blocks the 5-alpha reductase enzyme but once you discontinue propecia there is a rebound effect with increased 5-alpha reductase resulting in accelerated hair loss.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Test e and c are pretty much the same just pick one and enjoy.

And you can slow down the hair loss but it will come eventually you cant stop it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    They are both the same except cyp as a slightly heavier ester which means pct needs to be adjust slightly but as far as the compound its the same -good old test

If your prone to MPB there is nothing you can do, certain medication can slow the process down but the end result is a bald head.

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    I was using pharmacy grade test c on my first two cycles, once I started brewing my own, I chose test e as my ester and I noticed my body reacted much better to E. Not sure if my raw was just better quality or what, but i wouldnt go back to Cyp. I'd go with E.

Enthanate it is. Next will be doin some research on DECA or primo. Done deca twice now, would luke to see what else is out there. Any thoughts?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleSlut View Post
    Enthanate it is. Next will be doin some research on DECA or primo. Done deca twice now, would luke to see what else is out there. Any thoughts?
    You want to research deca but you have done it before? Twice?
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You want to research deca but you have done it before? Twice?
    Meant will be researching primo to possibly try next. And doing more research on Deca , to come to an educated decision on if I've made a good choice in choosing that the last two times.

Thread Information