Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Test Suspension

  1. #1
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002

    Test Suspension

    Hey bros, looking for some input on anyone that has had experience with test suspension. I never really gave suspension much regard until now, it has peaked my curiosity. And when I become curious about something I do what I can to learn as much as I can about it. I have not seen a lot of members using suspension and just wondering if there is a reason for that or not. A lot of the threads I have read are older, so I am looking for a fresh perspective. Hoping you guys can help me with the following:

    1. I am no stranger to injections, nor do I have any fear of them. When I ran test prop I injected daily. Is once a day injections of suspension appropriate or does two or three injections prove more beneficial?

    2. One of the things that appeals to me about suspension is the fast results from it, does this pose any negativity? The only thing that comes to mind is rapid strength gains which can cause bone and joint problems.

    3. I also heard that injecting a few hours before lifting can help tremendously with strength and energy while in the gym, is there any truth to this?

    4. I have heard that there are stronger estrogenic related sides with suspension such as bloat and risk of gyno. Can this be prevented by running a slightly higher dose of AI, or would the dreaded letro have to be run?

    5. Since some suspension is suspended in water or propylene glycol is possible that it can be injected sub q? I actually recently found out via various threads that even oil based AAS could be injected sub q, though not without complications.

    Overall I guess I am looking for input from experience and pros and cons. Not planning on using anytime soon, again just curiosity.
    Thanks bros.

    ~King~

  2. #2
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Also wondering, since there is no ester attached and it is essentially pure test, does it shut you down harder or faster?

  3. #3
    MODO's Avatar
    MODO is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    253

  4. #4
    MODO's Avatar
    MODO is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    2. One of the things that appeals to me about suspension is the fast results from it
    What's the rush? Test E is pretty damn fast compared to all natural.

    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    The only thing that comes to mind is rapid strength gains which can cause bone and joint problems.
    yep

  5. #5
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Used quite a bit for pre-comp prep. Very little aromatization. Gives nice bump in energy and strength. I have a bunch and may run it as PWO for a few weeks.

  6. #6
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    I've never run suspension, but TNE oil based is one of my favorite compounds. I feel as though it can be run once per day, but is premium 1-2 hours pre work out.

    Regarding the fast strength gains, suspension (or TNE for that matter) is not what I consider to be a novice steroid . Yes, its test, but it is very fast acting and can certainly put added strain on your secondary support system (joints/ligaments/tendons) from lifting heavier weight that your muscles can move but your joints or ligaments might be shocked by, and potentially injured from. I would recommend suspension or TNE for an advanced lifter and not a novice for that reason.

    I've heard of some shooting suspension sub-q, however I have never done it and do not know anyone personally who has. I've heard that it can be very painful and cause inflammation as well.

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    I've never run suspension, but TNE oil based is one of my favorite compounds. I feel as though it can be run once per day, but is premium 1-2 hours pre work out.

    Regarding the fast strength gains, suspension (or TNE for that matter) is not what I consider to be a novice steroid . Yes, its test, but it is very fast acting and can certainly put added strain on your secondary support system (joints/ligaments/tendons) from lifting heavier weight that your muscles can move but your joints or ligaments might be shocked by, and potentially injured from. I would recommend suspension or TNE for an advanced lifter and not a novice for that reason.

    I've heard of some shooting suspension sub-q, however I have never done it and do not know anyone personally who has. I've heard that it can be very painful and cause inflammation as well.
    I've heard the PIP from suspension is brutal.

  8. #8
    testoristo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    81
    King,

    Are you trying to run it as a primary test source, or with longer esters?

    Any advice I've ever seen has been to use as PWO or contest prep, got 20/ML 100mg TNE for those purposes...

    Would be very curious what Susp. Or TNE As primary results would be, surely some VETS has some insight

  9. #9
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks bros, I gather from your posts that suspension is mostly for advanced lifters and should not be considered for the novice user, which is probably why I don't see it much here. I can see how the bone and joint problem could be an issue. I had bone and joint problems when I ran Dbol with test e, rapid strength gains caused some minor injury. No point in running something if you are too injured to lift.

  10. #10
    samuelsteven's Avatar
    samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Used quite a bit for pre-comp prep. Very little aromatization. Gives nice bump in energy and strength. I have a bunch and may run it as PWO for a few weeks.
    I'm also curious about test suspension, never looked into it much. So you can throw it in the mix as a PWO? What would the dosage be if you were already running a normal 500mg Test cycle? Why would you only use it for a few weeks?

  11. #11
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven

    I'm also curious about test suspension, never looked into it much. So you can throw it in the mix as a PWO? What would the dosage be if you were already running a normal 500mg Test cycle? Why would you only use it for a few weeks?
    I'm looking at 200mg for tonight's workout. Admittedly, I am a bit reluctant due to the horrors I've heard about the PIP - I just don't want to struggle through workouts battling pain.

    Temporary use for now. I'd rather save it for precomp then abuse it by making it a regular part of my routine. More isn't always better with hormone manipulation. Using it as a PWO supplement before every work out is tantamount to abuse IMO if you are already running a cycle.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    I've never had issue with pip from suspension.

    It feels like injecting hot sand and burns a bit but it only lasts a minute or 2 and I've never had pip from it.

    I like it for pre WO but to me it doesn't increase energy like you'd expect from caffeine or other pre WO sups so much as it increases aggression and motivation to be able to push beyond your usual threshold for failure.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  13. #13
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    I've never had issue with pip from suspension.

    It feels like injecting hot sand and burns a bit but it only lasts a minute or 2 and I've never had pip from it.

    I like it for pre WO but to me it doesn't increase energy like you'd expect from caffeine or other pre WO sups so much as it increases aggression and motivation to be able to push beyond your usual threshold for failure.
    Thanks Sgt. Appreciate the additional insight. I'm going to give it a whirl tonight and see how it goes.

    How much do you typically run if using PWO?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    100mg about an hour pre WO.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  15. #15
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    100mg about an hour pre WO.
    Thanks Sgt.

  16. #16
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    100mg about an hour pre WO.
    I pushed 200mg into my delt. Mild soreness during injection. Feels good otherwise.

  17. #17
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I've never had issue with pip from suspension.

    It feels like injecting hot sand and burns a bit but it only lasts a minute or 2 and I've never had pip from it.

    I like it for pre WO but to me it doesn't increase energy like you'd expect from caffeine or other pre WO sups so much as it increases aggression and motivation to be able to push beyond your usual threshold for failure.
    This was my experience as well. The PIP rumors are a bit exaggerated I think. It does work fast, I could feel the swelling in my hand and ankles from the water retention. If you don't keep you blood levels up with every day pinning (at a minimum) you'll feel lethargic and weak.
    I plan to run it as primary compound for 4-6 weeks some time in the future.

  18. #18
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    This was my experience as well. The PIP rumors are a bit exaggerated I think. It does work fast, I could feel the swelling in my hand and ankles from the water retention. If you don't keep you blood levels up with every day pinning (at a minimum) you'll feel lethargic and weak.
    I plan to run it as primary compound for 4-6 weeks some time in the future.
    That is what I was curious about, whether or not anyone has used it as their primary source of test. And as opposed to prop, where a cycle would be about 8 weeks, a cycle of suspension would be around 4 to 6. My thought process was since I pinned e/d with prop, why not take it a step further with suspension so I could see results faster however, faster is not necessarily better and not without its own issues.

  19. #19
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II

    That is what I was curious about, whether or not anyone has used it as their primary source of test. And as opposed to prop, where a cycle would be about 8 weeks, a cycle of suspension would be around 4 to 6. My thought process was since I pinned e/d with prop, why not take it a step further with suspension so I could see results faster however, faster is not necessarily better and not without its own issues.
    Loving it for PWO. Definitely feel more intensity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •