Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By armyranger516862006
  • 1 Post By trikydik

Thread: Aromasin or Aromasil ???

muscle_noob is offline New Member

Question Aromasin or Aromasil ???

So i have come across these tablets called Aromsil that it says are exemestane 25mg per tab .
    Is this another name that Aromasin goes by as i type in Aromasil on Google And hardly anything comes up and it trys to auto correct Aromasil To Aromasin,Does this sound dodgy at all ? There is a thread Somewhere i seen not sure wich forum but the site looks legit from what they are saying,Anybody had experiences with this stuff ?

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_noob View Post
    So i have come across these tablets called Aromsil that it says are exemestane 25mg per tab .
    Is this another name that Aromasin goes by as i type in Aromasil on Google And hardly anything comes up and it trys to auto correct Aromasil To Aromasin,Does this sound dodgy at all ? There is a thread Somewhere i seen not sure wich forum but the site looks legit from what they are saying,Anybody had experiences with this stuff ?
    I wouldn't bother if it were me. Aromasin is rarely faked or anything really. IMHO Id rather take the stuff i know is legit (AR) than something i am not familiar with. Best to be safe and not run into problems during cycle because of fake gear. If it's dirt cheap (cheaper than normal) then ditch it. Check out AR-R there a great company and always deliver with top notch!
    muscle_noob likes this.

Yeah Thought as much..thanks for the help

Ok so if i was to use that liquidex stuff on the AR-R site what would be the correct dosage on a per day/per week basis ?

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    0.5mg EOD has done just fine for me throughout my cycle history. What are your stats and goals?

Well im 168 pounds 5ft 8 im naturally muscular although not defined as much as i used to be bad habbits bad timings i guess got back into going gym and this time with more knowledge and dedication than before. im looking to put on maybe 15 pounds in kept gains this time round depending on if i keep my diet good e.c.t dont want to get HUGE but want a decent size ripped look when i finish,will see how the first cycle goes and then maybe consider a second depending how i feel at the end of the recovery from 1st cycle. Also that liquidex stuff says not for human consumption lol and for research.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It it contains exemestane, it should be the same thing.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Also that liquidex stuff says not for human consumption lol and for research.
    Yes - if your lab rats have higher than expected E2 levels, I hear Liquidex has been successful used to treat that condition, in lab rats.
    Always read and follow all instructions.

I am looking forward to testing it on my lab rats and monkey myself.
    muscle_noob likes this.

lmfao im sorry to say i havnt any lab rats to test this on

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Never heard of aromsil

Im guessing posting the site is against the rules so i will refrain fom doing so unless i hear its ok,There is mixed reviews some get what they want some feel its a scam.i wont do anything unless im 100% on it .

Maybe they just fvcked the spelling up no ?

Well there is pictures of the little plastic tubs with aromasil written on it, the tabs them selves seem a yellow ish colour.It says buy aromasin exemestane so you click it and up pops a picture of a little tub with aromasil on it .

Ok turns out it maybe a spanish version

Well there is pictures of the little plastic tubs with aromasil written on it, the tabs them selves seem a yellow ish colour.It says buy aromasin exemestane so you click it and up pops a picture of a little tub with aromasil on it .
    Probs just a different language i'm just guessing though as i said never heard of that spelling of it type it in the google translator and see what it says

The site it self is all english written but if i search aromasil theres a website that says aromasil is reported as an ingredient of aromasin in the following countrys (spain)

There is lots of good web sites out there you can get pharma stuff so if you are not sure just give it a miss mate or use arr at the top of the page

I would go with the sponsor but the shipping far exceeds the price of the stuff itself

Well thats sh*t mate just keep looking you will find what you need

Even the clomid is labelled as CLOMIL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So? They can't use the names Clomid or Aromasin because those are patented pharmaceutical brand names. Worry about the actual compound, not the name brand.

There you go then muscle noob sorted ^^

Its the site thats selling them thats got me stumped there is 0 posts on this forum about them and they have bad and good reviews the fact they were labelled differently sort of confused the situation.Some say scam some say good ! I do have a new source who turns out to be running for mr universe hes giving me a call 2moz although just because of his status still doesnt mean you should trust someone without proof !

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are concerned... go somewhere else and buy it.
    Hell you can pick it up real easy at ****************

Thread Information