porter321 is offline New Member

what can i expect from my BW?

I finished an 8 week cycle about 3 weeks ago.
    My cycle was sust.250/wk, deca200/wk, test cyp.100/wk, anavar20-60mg/d.
    did my pct of nolva, hcg , clomid. still taking the nolva.
    I'm 37, 5'10", 190lbs., about 10%BF

My HRT dr. took blood today, and I'm wondering if he's gonna find the testosterone levels are still super high? Or will they read back down to their normal low that they were when he originally prescribed me the test cyp.100/wk?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by porter321
    I finished an 8 week cycle about 3 weeks ago.
    My cycle was sust.250/wk, deca200/wk, test cyp.100/wk, anavar20-60mg/d.
    did my pct of nolva, hcg , clomid. still taking the nolva.
    I'm 37, 5'10", 190lbs., about 10%BF

My HRT dr. took blood today, and I'm wondering if he's gonna find the testosterone levels are still super high? Or will they read back down to their normal low that they were when he originally prescribed me the test cyp.100/wk?
    Likely higher end of normal if it was 3+ weeks since last injection or PCT. When was your last blood work and what were the test levels (free, bound, total)? He will absolutely compare previous levels with current. If your level is abnormally high for TRT, he may cut your doses back - and that may be unpleasant if your levels drop lower than prior on TRT.

It concerns me when people cycle AND get their TRT prescribed (instead of self medicating). I know many doctors who will simply cut doses back if levels go above 700. Others may not depending on your relationship with the PCP. I used to have one of my colleagues chart my labs for my TRT but when results came back over 1500 (I was cycling) he told me candidly that he couldn't continue charting or providing any therapy with levels that high because he was risking his license if he was audited.

If you are going to cycle, it's best to stay off the radar and blast and cruise (TRT) on your own supervision. Or at the vary least, end a cycle at least 5-6 weeks before your next labs with your PCP.

porter321 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the detailed info! my previous BW levels for test:
    Free Testosterone : 22.02 nmol/L
    Testosterone: 259.83 ng/dL

Thread Information