Thread: HGH vs AAS

reddevil88 is offline New Member

HGH vs AAS

I was wondering if yall could let me the the pros and cons if these. Ive done a few stacked cycles of deca and sustanon but its been a few years.
    A lil info about me Im 26 6`6" and 220lbs. Ive just started hitting the weights again and it would be a few months before id be at a spot where id want to start a cycle I just dont know much about the hgh.
    Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil88
    I was wondering if yall could let me the the pros and cons if these. Ive done a few stacked cycles of deca and sustanon but its been a few years.
    A lil info about me Im 26 6`6" and 220lbs. Ive just started hitting the weights again and it would be a few months before id be at a spot where id want to start a cycle I just dont know much about the hgh.
    Thanks
    Most GH is counterfeit unless you have access to pharm-grade. Expect to run it for at least 8 months or longer if you expect to get any results. GH is a long game plan.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

reddevil88 is offline New Member
    thanks for that. lots of very useful info. guess i should have dug around more before i started askin

vito93x is offline Banned
    to be used for synergy to make 1 + 1 = 3

SouthernS is offline Banned
    You would be better served (and get a legit product) to get Ipamoreline and CJC. As said you will be waiting some months to see the GH affects (aside from good sleep).

Thread Information