Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member

Compounds people move to after test

Hey all, I've noticed that the general recommendation is test for the first few cycles. However what injectable compounds do people generally move to? Deca seems to be a common one but but what others are used generally

programdude is offline Junior Member
    From what I've seen its either almost always deca , dbol , or both.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    there is few different things that is universally okayed for a second or third cycle like (IMO)
    Injectables are
    -test of coarse
    -eq - should be ran longer than 10weeks
    -winny
    -masteron
    -deca
    -Npp almost same as deca

Orals
    -dbol
    -anavar
    -anadrol
    -winny

Can go on but wasting -time cycles are built on experiences and goals.
    What's your goal? and did you just finish a cycle because you were just asking about pct??

thehor is offline Member
    Depends of what you want to do. If you want to get bigger most peole try Deca or dbol , both on the same cycle but I wouldnt advise to do dbol on a 2nd cycle it can be a bit harsh on sides. To the people that want to be lean they move onto test and anavar , primobolan and masteron .

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    Depends of what you want to do. If you want to get bigger most peole try Deca or dbol, both on the same cycle but I wouldnt advise to do dbol on a 2nd cycle it can be a bit harsh on sides. To the people that want to be lean they move onto test and anavar, primobolan and masteron.
    Yes this is exactly what I did. Test for two cycles then added Deca and moved to NPP. After that went into Anavar which was the icing on the cake. Now adding Primo to my test in my next cycle. Anavar at the end of a test cycle kicks butt.

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I've just finished I'm on second week pct. im not planning another cycle yet and won't run one until June/July atleast. In terms of goal I'm probably going to cut a but as bf is around 17% though ill get it down to about 12 without any AAS. I appreciate fat loss is diet but surely some compounds are better then others because some hold more water etc.

Also I'm just looking in general as I'm keen to see how compounds interact with each other at the main effects they have etc.

No desire to run tren yet either. Well I'll rephrase, I can't wait to try it but I want a good few cycles under my belt first.

vito93x is offline Banned
    depends on your goals.

Thread Information