labradorian is offline New Member

train but never cycled

Need a Lil info. I was training for around 25 yrs now but never did a cycle. I did a little research and decided to pick up dbol sustanon and deca . I also picked up clomid, nolvadex ,hcg and arimidex for during and post cycle. I figure I will do a ten week cycle. I eat around 8 high Protien meals 5000cal a day. The problem I am having is the the dosage. I see alot of different dosages but not for my weight.I am 6'3" and weigh in at 295 lbs. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your bf%

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    What is your body fat percentage? First cycle should be test only, what does your diet look like?

Bodyfat is around 20. Around 5000 calories a day. 650g Protien.400g carbs and 100g of fat. Was powerlifting. Lots a injuries
    I figured dbol was good to start off until sust kicks in and deca to help with the joints. Why test only????
    Muchly appreciated.
    Last edited by labradorian; 02-03-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Dosage strength is not based upon weight.

Also, I'd drop some body fat before starting. Just my opinion.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    As a novice test only will be all you need to gain muscle.
    Advance users will add compounds all in good time. What great about running test only is to see how you respond to it.
    On subsequent cycles adding in a second compound you will be able to determine the side effects and respond accordingly. Wether it be dropping the 2nd compound or adjusting the dosage.
    Deca is quite the product and must be run with test and causes many side such as gyno especially for those with high body fat such as yourself.
    Get the BF down first and then try a test only cycle. Your other products will keep for another day.

Ok.....makes sense, but won't arimidex and clomid prevent the side effects??? What percentage of body fat should one be before using gear???
    Thanks
    Last edited by labradorian; 02-03-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks for the info. Going to take the advice. going to leave the gear on The shelf until I am down below 16% bf and will do test only. Saved Me from chancing all the side effects. It's good to know people with great knowledge are out there.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information