poppapump58 is offline Member

spring break stack

After the first of January, I will be starting an 8 week cutting stack that constist of deca , winstrol , and equipoise . I am 6'1 200 lbs and I have been training for about 7 yrs. I need to know if this is a good cutting stack and if so, what would be the best way to take it on a weekly basis.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    I would drop the Deca and add in some Test. I would do this
    Test at 1000mg/week for weeks 1-2
    Test at 500mg/week for weeks 3-10
    Eq at 800mg/week for weeks 1-2
    Eq at 400mg/week for weeks 3-10
    Winny at 50mg/Day for weeks 1-8
    Liquidex at 1mg/Day for weeks 1-2
    Liquidex at .50mg/Day for weeks 3-15
    Clomid started 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq.
    ALA at 600mg/Day through out your cycle..I front loaded the Test and Eq so it will reach saturation faster in your body which will allow you to see the gains from them quicker...With a good diet, cardio and a solid routine you should be able to melt the fat off while adding a little muscle as well

M18

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If planned the ultimate stacking cycle I would run
    Fina 75-100mg per day
    Winnie 5omg ed
    Equipose 600mg per week
    I wouldnt add test because of the bloating and youll get enough quality muscle gains with the Eq.
    And of course the diet is the key to any good cutting cycle
    Clomid therapy 2-3 weeks after you last shot 50/100/50

Originally posted by pureanger
    If planned the ultimate stacking cycle I would run
    Fina 75-100mg per day
    Winnie 5omg ed
    Equipose 600mg per week
    I wouldnt add test because of the bloating and youll get enough quality muscle gains with the Eq.
    And of course the diet is the key to any good cutting cycle
    Clomid therapy 2-3 weeks after you last shot 50/100/50
    That is a very nice cycle..Test in a cutting cycle is not a good idea byitself but when Liquidex or Arimidex is run along side it it becomes one of the best drugs for cutting period. Testosterone has been known to become thermogenic in higher doses as well.

M18

PPP, I don't know if you have seen my cutting cycle (I am starting one the same time you are). I don't know how much fat you are looking to lose, but I am shooting for losing around 6-8% BF. Here's what it looks like:

Fina 75mg/d weeks 1-10
    Keto 2mg/d weeks 1-4
    Clen 200mcg/d weeks 1-4, 7,8
    T3 100mcg/d weeks 1-6
    Winny 50mg/d weeks 7-10
    DNP 500mg/d week 11
    Clomid Post cycle

Lata

Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    PPP, I don't know if you have seen my cutting cycle (I am starting one the same time you are). I don't know how much fat you are looking to lose, but I am shooting for losing around 6-8% BF. Here's what it looks like:

Fina 75mg/d weeks 1-10
    Keto 2mg/d weeks 1-4
    Clen 200mcg/d weeks 1-4, 7,8
    T3 100mcg/d weeks 1-6
    Winny 50mg/d weeks 7-10
    DNP 500mg/d week 11
    Clomid Post cycle

Lata
    Very nice cycle bro (even though there is no Test lol ) I really like the idea of the DNP post cycle, that should help you maintain your gains as well as lose the un-wanted body fat left. Make suure you pyramid the Cytomel up fast and down slower though. How long do you plan to run the DNP for ? When using it post cycle I would go for a lower dose for a longer period of time instead of a short cycle. Good luck!

M18

M_18

Thanks, bro. I've been planning this cycle out for a while. I originally was gonna run the DNP 1122211 (7 day cycle with 250mg/ pill). But now I am considering just running 250mg/d straight through for 14 days. I have heard running it longer at lower doses is better, but nobody has told me why? I would think getting up to a higher dose would be more effective?

Lata

Re: M_18

Thanks, bro. I've been planning this cycle out for a while. I originally was gonna run the DNP 1122211 (7 day cycle with 250mg/ pill). But now I am considering just running 250mg/d straight through for 14 days. I have heard running it longer at lower doses is better, but nobody has told me why? I would think getting up to a higher dose would be more effective?

Lata
    When coming off your cycle your T3 levels will raise which could become catabolic to your muscles (that would explain why some people lose muscle post cycle) and DNP will keep your T3 level low which will allow you to keep more of your gains post cycle. A longer cycle at a lower dose through out Clomid therapy will keep those T3 levels supressed to normal while coming off. The fat loss will be gradual and the sides will be more tolerable which most people like. There is no way we can tell you which way will yeild better results but for post cycle DNP use IMO the loger cycle is the way to go

M18

spanky is offline New Member
    when i use test my metabolism is incredibly high. last cycle of 600mg of sust and 1/4 arimidex (deca and dbol as well) people thought i was getting leaner for the first two weeks because my veins were popping out and my delts were getting sshredded every day. thats on an average of 4000cal/day. test IS best!!

Originally posted by spanky
    when i use test my metabolism is incredibly high. last cycle of 600mg of sust and 1/4 arimidex(deca and dbol as well) people thought i was getting leaner for the first two weeks because my veins were popping out and my delts were getting sshredded every day. thats on an average of 4000cal/day. test IS best!!
    hehehe Another Test success story

M18

Thanks again M18. BTW, this is my first cycle without test (not my first cycle, though) and I am kinda doing it as an experiment. See if I can still get the results I want.

It is my first time really using Fina, any suggestions for me? I just brewed it yesterday (1 nice 53ml bottle thanks to A*****).

P.S. Anybody have any suggestions on how to inject when your hands shake really bad (200mcg Clen will do that to you)? I am kinda getting a little worried. Maybe inject first thing in the morning before the first clen dose?

Thanks again M18. BTW, this is my first cycle without test (not my first cycle, though) and I am kinda doing it as an experiment. See if I can still get the results I want.

It is my first time really using Fina, any suggestions for me? I just brewed it yesterday (1 nice 53ml bottle thanks to A*****).

P.S. Anybody have any suggestions on how to inject when your hands shake really bad (200mcg Clen will do that to you)? I am kinda getting a little worried. Maybe inject first thing in the morning before the first clen dose?
    Your gonna love Fina!! I would drop the Clen while using Fina as they have both been known to raise your blood pressure. High BP is nothing to fool around with so be safe. If you do decide to use them together then get your BP checked on a regular basis to be safe. Keep your water intake very high and take cranberry extract to help protect your kidneys.

M18

Thread Information