Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    programdude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    125

    Is this Gyno? Have had since well before AAS use

    I've always been curious. I've held extra fat on my pecs and lower stomach for as long as I can remember, since I was somewhat fat around 10 years old, maybe before then but I dont have pictures/remember. I do have fairly substantial muscle beneath the fat and a doctors never commented on it being gyno so I assumed it wasn't, but rather a predisposition to chest/belly fat.
    Last edited by programdude; 02-05-2014 at 04:10 AM.

  2. #2
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by programdude View Post
    Attachment 148195
    I've always been curious. I've held extra fat on my pecs and lower stomach for as long as I can remember, since I was somewhat fat around 10 years old, maybe before then but I dont have pictures/remember. I do have fairly substantial muscle beneath the fat and a doctors never commented on it being gyno so I assumed it wasn't, but rather a predisposition to chest/belly fat.
    Bit of fat that's all. Tune up your diet and you will look great.

  3. #3
    programdude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Bit of fat that's all. Tune up your diet and you will look great.
    Its been tricky- Its VERY hard for me to put on muscle, has taken years for me to build my pretty decent torso and average legs. And downright impossible to get/maintain size without getting a lil fat. I think AAS will prove to give me the edge I need there.

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    PD, I would work on your diet and training. Your body is not ready for steroids .
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Agree with both of the above members.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    programdude is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    PD, I would work on your diet and training. Your body is not ready for steroids.
    Honestly that pic makes me look much worse than I am(arms look like twigs, but are 16.5, chest actually has solid mass inside, very big lats etc). I've got as much muscle packed on to my body as I believe I can have at a reasonable bf percentage(other than legs I admit). I've been training seriously since 15 and have totally changed my physique and now am 23, and I use that as a basis. Yes my BF could be lower but every time I cut down I lose my hard earned mass and I'd rather cycle with mass than as a twig.

    I know it sounds like a typical noobie bs excuse but there it is. Also I'm on creatine so probably doesnt help with the bloat.
    Last edited by programdude; 02-04-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •