Schmicc is offline Junior Member

I would like your thoughts on mates cycle

A mate of mine recently started a new cycle that a very experienced well known bodybuilder put him on to.
    Sus250 1ml a week
    Deca200 1ml a week
    Dianabol , not sure dose all I know is he got 200 caps
    He running that for 8 weeks then 4 weeks off then back on same cycle, to be repeated a few times.
    No hcg not pct

Would like to here what you think? As I have never herd of anything like this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you are describing a short burst cycle. Marcus can give better insight, he may chime in here. But with short burst cycling, the idea is that the shorter the burst, then the shorter the duration between cycles, and theoretically, less risk of impacting your recovery back to natty.

Having said that, with short burst cycles, they usually work best with fast burning esthers, such as A or P. this reduces the amount of time a longer burning esther would need before the cycle kicks in. For E/C, it can take up to a month for this to happen. But the quicker the esther burns, the shorter the lead time before full cycle begins to kick.

So instead of Sust, which contains both long and short burning esthers, I'd probably just go with either A or P.

The dose is fairly low, so it will be an easier adjustment than a cycle with a higher dose.

the deca is a fairly low dose too.

not a big fan of the orals, but others swear by them.

So what exactly is your friend trying to accomplish?

Schmicc is offline Junior Member
    He wants to compete in a year or so. Wouldn't he be shut down the whole time but? And say he runs it like 3 times that's 40 weeks. With no hcg no ai, wouldn't that be tuff getting back online and back to normal? Sorry I'm no pro at this but try to get my head around it all and learn as much as possible.

Thread Information