professor0071625 is offline New Member

General questions/advice about first cycle

my friend who has run this gear before is advising me on everything but hes unsure how much I should take because im about half his weight. so he is unsure and thought it best i ask for some general advice.

im 5'5" and 138lbs. about 12%bf im 26 years old, never used anything but protein before. i have pretty clean diet and been lifting seriously for about 3 years.

right now the thought is:
    winny 50mg/day (weeks 1-4 & 6-10)
    test enanthate 250mg/wk (10 wks)

PCT:
    clomid

Fish oil 3000mg/day
    Milk thistle 500mg/day

diet wise
    250 carbs first 5 wks and slowly drop them about 10-15g every week after.
    200-250g protein a day
    as little fat as possible

about 1-1.5 gal water/day minimum

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ALL THINK! i'll take everything as positive criticism haha. i really do appreciate the knowledge, and advice!

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    What is the goal of this supposed cycle, to bulk or cut? It does not really matter because your diet is all wrong. First lets look at your cycle. The test is a high TRT dosage, nothing more. Winny is harsh, on the liver, heart, joints and hairline. Not to say it is not a good compound however, I would prefer it to mostly as a pre-comp, if I were to use it (which I never will). Your PCT is lacking nolva, you have no HCG or an AI. If you are cutting or bulking YOU NEED FAT!!! Omega 3, 6, 9 you can not gain or loose weight without good fats. Also you want to drop your carbs to 10-15 grams every day for the following weeks? Guess what you need carbs to build muscle and you need them while cutting, and you need more than that. You need to research the nutrition section before you even plan on running a cycle. There are several good sticky threads to read in the anabolic questions and answers thread as well. Also check out the PCT thread. At this point I am afraid you are not ready for your first cycle, at least not without risking your recovery and health.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was you I would pin 200 mg of protein once a day

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    If I was you I would pin 200 mg of protein once a day
    Lol....Amen.

professor0071625 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    What is the goal of this supposed cycle, to bulk or cut? It does not really matter because your diet is all wrong. First lets look at your cycle. The test is a high TRT dosage, nothing more. Winny is harsh, on the liver, heart, joints and hairline. Not to say it is not a good compound however, I would prefer it to mostly as a pre-comp, if I were to use it (which I never will). Your PCT is lacking nolva, you have no HCG or an AI. If you are cutting or bulking YOU NEED FAT!!! Omega 3, 6, 9 you can not gain or loose weight without good fats. Also you want to drop your carbs to 10-15 grams every day for the following weeks? Guess what you need carbs to build muscle and you need them while cutting, and you need more than that. You need to research the nutrition section before you even plan on running a cycle. There are several good sticky threads to read in the anabolic questions and answers thread as well. Also check out the PCT thread. At this point I am afraid you are not ready for your first cycle, at least not without risking your recovery and health.

my goal is to gain some lean mass, while also losing some bf% sorry i did forget to put that in there. i know some fats are important, mostly i was meaning keeping a clean diet. do you think i should maintain my carbs at the same amount throughout?
    i will check out the pct thread, and what exactly would you recommend for me to do at my size etc?

i really appreciate all the advice!!

Thread Information