averagejoe89 is offline New Member

Teste frontloading/test/tren cycle

Hi guys, i would like some opinions on a few things.

I'm thinking for my next cycle running teste and tren e, two compounds that i've ways loved,

But i'm going to frontload for the first time,

I'm thinking 750mg test e for the first 8 weeks
    ( frontload 1500mg first week )
    At week 8, pin 250 mg test e and start running 400mg tren e, not frontloading the tren so that by week ten my test levels are running closer to the 250 mark in my body to run it lower than the tren, which i will run for 6 weeks. Normal pct protocol i always follow i have no questions with that...

I also have anadrol on hand as a liquid oral that i've never used before, not sure if i'll use it, i was thinking of using it for the first 4 weeks before i decided to frontload.

I've never ran a cycle this way before, i've always just ran a straight test or test and tren, this is slightly more complex so any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe front loading is a waste of oil when doing a normal cycle and it becomes harder to manage e2. You basically get nothing front front loading. Just wait a few weeks and your test is kicked in.
    Adrol is good if you can manage BP and lower back pumps

averagejoe89 is offline New Member
    Thanks, what do you mean about adrol causing lower back pumps?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol and adrol are notorious for lower back pumps. I get them every time and know many others who do also. Some don't though. It's more with a higher dose. For me anything past about 40mg ed.
    Taurine does help with this.

Thread Information