Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: first cycle, testobolin & masterol - alpha pharma newb questions

nicko191 is offline New Member

first cycle, testobolin & masterol - alpha pharma newb questions

just got back from thailand with some goodies. found a very nice shop in bangkok and got a cycle of clen (which i have taken before) as well as 50x10mg tabs of masterol and 250mlx10 testorbolin. brand name is alpha pharma

the owner of the shop recommended to shoot up the testobolin once a week and to take the masterol once a day before workout is this correct?

Ive been training for 4 years total right now im at 6 foot 198 pounds

I havent lifted for a month until today since I was on holiday and have a few questions.

1. Should I wait a couple weeks to start to get back to where i was before holiday?

2. Are the shop owners doseages correct?

3. Do i need any other supporting supplements besides milk thistle?

4. Anything else easily found in the states that I can add to the stack to increase results?

Thanks in Advance, cheers!

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member
    Testobolin is good providing its legit. I've finished a cycle of it and I'm currently in PCT. I used 500mg pw split into 2 shots

yeah it is legit it is the alpha pharma with the scratch off serial code. should i start out at 250 a week? anything I should stack with this

what is PCT? I am new to this haha been lifting awhile but first time juicing

Blog Entries
    hi bro, maybe you should hold off a bit and do some research on the compounds you are going to be using, and pct before you start...if you don't know what pct is then please look into it...it is just as important as the cycle itself and should not be ignored...

what would you recommend for post cycle theropy for this stack? I have been on holiday for a month do you think i should start the stack now or wait a couple weeks to get back into top shape again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko191 View Post
    what would you recommend for post cycle theropy for this stack? I have been on holiday for a month do you think i should start the stack now or wait a couple weeks to get back into top shape again
    I would definitely hold off for a few week and get yourself into a groove with your workout routine and diet for a month or so and then maybe start your cycle imho...would you mind posting some stats about yourself we know your height and weight but how old are you im curious...

23 years old, 6 feet tall, around 198 pounds now but I can get down another 10 pounds, in a week or two, just from getting back to a good diet again, and loosing water weight from drinking. I do not plan on drinking for the next few months

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/--
    Head there and read. You should not be cycling or even considering cycle if you do not know what pct is!!!
    you know what a AI is ??? Still slightly on young side.
    do some research before starting and get body fat under 15% lower better- If not done correct you can cause permeant health damage and would be a waste of time and money because you will loose gains . how's your diet is it dialed in??
    To many question you have to be cycling. I would wait if I was u till I knew exactly what I was doing not some random guy who sold me stuff telling me what to do
    Good luck

ickythump is offline Member
    Just being quick not rude I'm at work lol you don't know enough about this stuff to run the cycle yet, bit if you have a good story plan and know how to lift spend at THE LEAST a month researching as often as possible and you could run stuff...there's a few posts that are locked in to the top by the mods, you'll know which ones pertain to you....good luck

thats why I am on this site asking questions because there is so much contradictory information on google

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Just being quick not rude I'm at work lol you don't know enough about this stuff to run the cycle yet, bit if you have a good story plan and know how to lift spend at THE LEAST a month researching as often as possible and you could run stuff...there's a few posts that are locked in to the top by the mods, you'll know which ones pertain to you....good luck
    ill read through the posts tonight thanks, just wondering if anyone had an extra info they could help me out with on my first cycle I know a lot of people who have done similar stuff and are telling me to just start taking them but I would rather do it the healthiest way possible

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    There's loads of info in the stickies.

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Then there is a link to an educational database at the bottom of the first post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko191
    thats why I am on this site asking questions because there is so much contradictory information on google
    That's because the Internet is unfiltered. You have no idea who is posting the crap you read, what their true knowledge level is or if they have any conflicts of interests (for eg a rep for a steroid company could be posting misinformation just to encourage sales). Don't rely on the garbage you read on the Internet. Places like this forum have users with real life experiences.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko191

ill read through the posts tonight thanks, just wondering if anyone had an extra info they could help me out with on my first cycle I know a lot of people who have done similar stuff and are telling me to just start taking them but I would rather do it the healthiest way possible
    Follow the advice here. Hold off. Educate before you medicate. Hormone manipulation is not something to be taken lightly. The hormones in your body regulate sleep, mood, appetite, immune system function, sex drive, digestion, cognition, and more. You should spend the time now reading about these drugs. How they work, what the risks are (hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, erectile dysfunction, alopecia, arthralgia, myalgia, cystic acne, and more), how to mange or reduce the risks, etc. get back in to a regular training routine and work on perfecting your nutrition because nutrition drives growth and loss of body fat more than steroids do.

What other people have or have not achieved does not guarantee you will have the same benefit or experiences. At 23, I'm sure you've had a fair bit of education. Did all the kids get the same grades in school? No. Just going to school doesn't guarantee you will get the same outcome as all the other students. Steroids are no different. There are many variables affecting the outcomes so don't assume what others have achieved, you will have the same experience.

If you don't know what an AI, proper PCT, or HCG is and how these are products are used, then clearly you are not ready to do this.

The knowledgable members here will guide you but we won't do the learning for you. If you feel you're old enough to make the decision about steroids, then your old enough to take responsibility to learn about these compounds and how to cycle SAFELY.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Blog Entries
    well said...^^^

Thread Information