Problem is medium sized hot lump in glute but nothing in delt
    I believe I am extreamly clean
    I feel fine except the pain
    Any ideas??
    Thanks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hot or warm to the touch is indicative of an infection

ickythump is offline Member
    It's also indicative of not getting all the way into muscle...there was an argument on this the other day, my experience was that I kept getting pip in glutes, but I couldn't see anything, then I had it in a delt and I saw it was red and it grew, however it was getting red and sore in a pattern that looked like a liquid trail leaving the injection site, I assumed it was because I didn't think I had an inch of delt muscle (I don't know muscle depth I thought since I felt bone and I'm not HUGE that it was not DEEP) I went in further on delts, got 1.5" needles for glutes and made sure I was in the muscle (I can feel the needle break the skin and then again when it hits muscle, just a bit of extra resistance) and now I haven't had a problem.....keep an eye on fever

tl;dr. Go deep on injections, keep an eye on temperature if you have a fever that's a problem

mikey hulk is offline Member
    I did use a 1 inch

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    Hey guys looking for some thought here
    Five days ago I injected 1ml prop left glute
    Three days ago injected 1 ml same prop left delt

Problem is medium sized hot lump in glute but nothing in delt
    I believe I am extreamly clean
    I feel fine except the pain
    Any ideas??
    Thanks
    How swollen are you? And is the injection spot red? Any fever?

Fever no
    Hot at sight - above average temp
    Toonie sized lump
    Appears to be getting better

Sorry forgot this Is American
    About an inch around

Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    Fever no
    Hot at sight - above average temp
    Toonie sized lump
    Appears to be getting better
    Don't you have free health care there? I'd go to an urgent care place if I were you just to be on the safe side of caution.

Well buffalo is basically half Canadian anyhow lol yea mine was toonie sized but then spread, I freaked, but didn't have a fever, then it went away...the glue injections had a sort of pain trail that was synonymous with where I lay and seemed to basically start at injection and follow the muscle, hurt like a bytch and was hot, but I had figured at that point what I stated previously, and since getting the 1.5" needles I've not had a prob. I am not fat but hey, got a big Italian ass so I guess I missed a longer gauge. Keep an eye on fever but I don't know how Canadian health care works, I know in the states I would hesitate to waltz in like yea I get this from aas, so if you go make sure you know what to say if you can't tell the truth

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Well buffalo is basically half Canadian anyhow lol yea mine was toonie sized but then spread, I freaked, but didn't have a fever, then it went away...the glue injections had a sort of pain trail that was synonymous with where I lay and seemed to basically start at injection and follow the muscle, hurt like a bytch and was hot, but I had figured at that point what I stated previously, and since getting the 1.5" needles I've not had a prob. I am not fat but hey, got a big Italian ass so I guess I missed a longer gauge. Keep an eye on fever but I don't know how Canadian health care works, I know in the states I would hesitate to waltz in like yea I get this from aas, so if you go make sure you know what to say if you can't tell the truth
    You wouldn't say you were running gear. A story of a B12 Injection would suffice.
    ickythump likes this.

Ya I'm gonna wait it out for now it's been five days should have been serious by now

Curious....is there a law or rule got insurance purposes, whatever, that says you can't use needles without dr permission?? Like all those people eating 500 calories and injecting hcg , can they boot you off or clams your insurance?? Are you in the US Kong? Do you know anyone who has had to hi say that, and what the repercussions were?? If it's just being reprimanded by your dr then FVCK it I'd definitely say b12 lol

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Curious....is there a law or rule got insurance purposes, whatever, that says you can't use needles without dr permission?? Like all those people eating 500 calories and injecting hcg, can they boot you off or clams your insurance?? Are you in the US Kong? Do you know anyone who has had to hi say that, and what the repercussions were?? If it's just being reprimanded by your dr then FVCK it I'd definitely say b12 lol
    I haven't known anyone to do that. The only people I know to do that are on here. But I also don't talk about using steroids and the dangers that happen with people in real life. I imagine people would keep that to themselves so they wouldn't ever tell me if it did happen.

I probably wouldn't go to my regular doctor about that. It's not something you want in your chart. Even though insurance companies cannot deny coverage to you anymore, stuff like that could affect your premiums.

Yea I was just wondering...I know a few guys who use aas but none have had infections, I would agree about the regular dr thing too...hope you're getting it all squared away at any rate op

Thread Information