• 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: My first steroid cycle

teab is offline New Member

My first steroid cycle

I'm planning to purchase the following:

- Testosterone enanthate 250mg/mL 10mL vial x4
    - Trenbolone enanthate 200mg/mL 10mL vial x 2

My cycle is going to be 12 weeks, so that means I'll use roughly 333mg of tren per week (2000/12). My testosterone dose will be about 100-150, since I'm only using it to make up for the suppression that tren will cause. Any more than that and I'll probably need an AI, which I'd rather avoid.

I'm not planning to PCT since I don't want to lose my gains and feel like shit, so I'll be cruising on 250 mg of test until my next cycle.

Is there anything else I should add to my cycle? Would HGH or GHRP peptides make a big difference? If I'm going to add HCG , should I want until my cruise period, since tren is so suppressive?

Thanks for your help.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    ummmm............................................. .................................................. ................ stats?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    ummmm............................................. .................................................. ................ stats?
    6'2'', 165 pounds, 21 years old. Been lifting for almost a year.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teab View Post

6'2'', 165 pounds, 21 years old. Been lifting for almost a year.
    Pics?

dusto is offline Junior Member
    The guys on here will undoubtably tell you drop the tren for your first for sure and also to stop thinking about a cycle all together. You're too young and can definitely make a lot more gains natural and they will be right!!!

Your system and body is bit ready for a cycle and is still growing naturally and the use of aas could seriously and permanently hurt you for life
    And IMHO I think you need too get a few years of lifting heavy to ready your ligaments and joints of the strain aas can have on them.

This site is truly a great tool for fine tuning your diet, training, and eventually when your ready maybe even a cycle
    Check out all the great info on here first before continuing I've been on here a while now and still find new and great info

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member
    Please be a troll

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    6'1 and 165lbs????

Nutrition forum only for you buddy, if you are real.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    teab, you must read these two threads first.

The young and Steroids
    Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

At your age your natural levels are through the roof, you can put on a ton of muscle without AAS.
    After you read the two links above, head over to the nutrition section.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need diet help first. Second you should not cycle! You don't know what you are doing or have enough understanding of the drugs you are talking about.

skaz915 is offline Member
    First... 6'2 165 and 21 gtfo. .your not ready for aas.

Second...This is your first cycle, had you done any research like is highly highly advised, you'd know to only run ONE compound your first time.

I'm sure there is more too add to this

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    First... 6'2 165 and 21 gtfo. .your not ready for aas.

Second...This is your first cycle, had you done any research like is highly highly advised, you'd know to only run ONE compound your first time.

I'm sure there is more too add to this
    Not worth adding anymore

Seems strange loads of threads are popping up like this

op only has a few posts!!

Always under 25

Underweight for their height

Want to run more than 1 compound

Very strange I think!!!!!!!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Not worth adding anymore

Seems strange loads of threads are popping up like this

op only has a few posts!!

Always under 25

Underweight for their height

Want to run more than 1 compound

Very strange I think!!!!!!!
    I agree seems like a lot of these threads the last month or two.

Blog Entries
    it has to be a banned member or something cus he is saying everything right to push our buttons and get a response...total troll this isn't for real...I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid and irresponsible with aas...

xjay1234 is offline Associate Member
    Can't go wrong with that Testosterone !!!!!

What are your goals?

What's wrong with tren on a first cycle? It's far more powerful than testosterone and cannot be converted to estrogen. Why not take a relatively low dose of tren (300mg a week) and a TRT dosage of testosterone.? That avoids most of the side effects from high T and will probably produce more gains. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sounds like u just want to argue to me

Reiid13 is offline Member
    What's wrong with tren on a first cycle?
    Clearly havent done any research

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it has to be a banned member or something cus he is saying everything right to push our buttons and get a response...total troll this isn't for real...I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid and irresponsible with aas...
    Yeah in the last 48 hours theres been like 5 idiotic threads , admin should try trace IP to ban the person

Should I get tren enanthate or tren acetate? I was leaning toward enanthate because of the longer half life, but some people have said that you should use the acetate ester for your first time with tren, in case the side effects are too severe. Do you guys agree with this?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teab
    Should I get tren enanthate or tren acetate? I was leaning toward enanthate because of the longer half life, but some people have said that you should use the acetate ester for your first time with tren, in case the side effects are too severe. Do you guys agree with this?
    You've been told not to do it. You're 22 years old and more than likely will fvck up your HTPA and then be back here sniveling in a month from now because your dick doesn't work, you have anxiety and/or depression, your sleep is all fvcked up, your BP is high, your cholesterol ranges have gone to shit, and you have no libido. Guys that have cycled longer than you've been sucking air have advised against doing this for your first cycle but ohhhhh nooooo you know better than the guys with twice your experience.

So do whatever you want. You're going to anyway. Stop wasting our time. We are trying to help people who want to do this correctly and safely. You're on your own if you want to screw yourself up.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13

Yeah in the last 48 hours theres been like 5 idiotic threads , admin should try trace IP to ban the person
    ^^^Agreed. Banned members with separation anxiety and attachment issues. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You've been told not to do it. You're 22 years old and more than likely will fvck up your HTPA and then be back here sniveling in a month from now because your dick doesn't work, you have anxiety and/or depression, your sleep is all fvcked up, your BP is high, your cholesterol ranges have gone to shit, and you have no libido. Guys that have cycled longer than you've been sucking air have advised against doing this for your first cycle but ohhhhh nooooo you know better than the guys with twice your experience.

So do whatever you want. You're going to anyway. Stop wasting our time. We are trying to help people who want to do this correctly and safely. You're on your own if you want to screw yourself up.
    I'm going to blast and cruise, so I'm not worried about my HPTA.

Quote Originally Posted by teab

At 22 you're a foolish boy. Let us know in 20 years how that decision worked out. You have NO idea what your in for.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    At least drop the tren . Test = "enjoy the ride" type cycle, add tren in, it's a different kind of ride, seriously, drop the tren at a minimum and see how you do on test alone for your first try.

I added tren early (but sure as hell not my FIRST RUN JESUS DUDE) and it's not hype, the stuff is different, do yourself a favor and listen to what they guys here have to say.

Otherwise, why the hell do you even bother asking questions.

edit: just saw 21 and lifting for 1 year, forget AAS load up on BCAA's, creatine etc. Not being worried about your HPTA shows your mental maturity level.

uvafan4life2 is offline New Member
    you do not need to use steroids . you need food and training and more food and training

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably not far off on the banned member assumption.
    But i just had a conversation with a guy around OP'S age already talking about TRT. He had no clue what he was doing and everytime he spoke about dosages and AI dosages i would tell him his dosage was off. He would then back peddle and remember that he was doing it the way i was telling him. All the while his other 20 some year old friend was asking if i thought certain gear would cause PE? That guy recently was dumped by his gIrlfriend LOL.

The funniest thing about it are the results i am seeing with all the gear there taking. I really want to say all that and you're still a pudge.
    At 22 they look 34. Certain stubborn people are just better off learning the hard way.

reporich is offline Associate Member

Tard on!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt
    Probably not far off on the banned member assumption.
    But i just had a conversation with a guy around OP'S age already talking about TRT. He had no clue what he was doing and everytime he spoke about dosages and AI dosages i would tell him his dosage was off. He would then back peddle and remember that he was doing it the way i was telling him. All the while his other 20 some year old friend was asking if i thought certain gear would cause PE? That guy recently was dumped by his gIrlfriend LOL.

The funniest thing about it are the results i am seeing with all the gear there taking. I really want to say all that and you're still a pudge.
    At 22 they look 34. Certain stubborn people are just better off learning the hard way.
    Completely agree with you. I understand the desire to look big and chiseled but they simply don't understand the risks, realize body transformations take time, AND, you grow mass or lose bf in the kitchen not the end of a needle.

It's unfortunate they come here with a "know-it-all" attitude. They are destined to hurt themselves or at the very least, be living off a needle or gel (TRT) the rest of their lives - not realizing how big of a deal it will be to inject or lather test just to feel close to normal.

Instead of listening and learning from guys who have 2-3x the experience in age, they argue or blow them off.

Fortunately not every young guy is this way, but the majority are.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 23 now. I did my first cycle when I was 22. If I knew what I know now....

Young people, stay away from gear.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Completely agree with you. I understand the desire to look big and chiseled but they simply don't understand the risks, realize body transformations take time, AND, you grow mass or lose bf in the kitchen not the end of a needle.

It's unfortunate they come here with a "know-it-all" attitude. They are destined to hurt themselves or at the very least, be living off a needle or gel (TRT) the rest of their lives - not realizing how big of a deal it will be to inject or lather test just to feel close to normal.

Instead of listening and learning from guys who have 2-3x the experience in age, they argue or blow them off.

Fortunately not every young guy is this way, but the majority are.
    You know the funny thing is if these kids would instead of doing these retarded cycles, just learn to diet and train right, they'd end up with better results than they would with their shit diets and limited training experience.

But at 20, they know more than anyone else.

Lol it is rather strange somone posts junk on purpose to get told off. Maybe he's trying to act out a scene from 50 shades of grey .

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You know the funny thing is if these kids would instead of doing these retarded cycles, just learn to diet and train right, they'd end up with better results than they would with their shit diets and limited training experience.

But at 20, they know more than anyone else.
    The deep problem is "LACK OF DISCIPLINE". These guys come on here talking about training a year or two as if they dedicated their life to training. I think Low T saw the writing on the wall. There will always be a growing number of guys with ED either due to cycling at a young age and or abuse of gear. Overall way of life in this stressful society. It's shocking how many young guys today have ED either due to psychological issues or low T. I don't know of any of my friends even in my 30's with problems like so many today have. I now live in a very cosmetic city and using gear here is almost a given for people in their 20's. With the net boing such a powerful tool for the ease of gaining knowledge it's not taken advantage of in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Lol it is rather strange somone posts junk on purpose to get told off. Maybe he's trying to act out a scene from 50 shades of grey .
    The need for attention.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information