ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Anybody have good results running gh, test and deca combined?
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 02-08-2014 at 02:33 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Matter what you run, how much, how long, your DIET, and a bunch of other variables involved.

definitely need to be more specific in the future

My question wasn't can I get good results from running it. If it was I would have specified cycle log. My question was has anyone had good results running the three together. Thanks for your input though brother

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    My question wasn't can I get good results from running it. If it was I would have specified cycle log. My question was has anyone had good results running the three together. Thanks for your input though brother
    You just disagreed with yourself. "My question wasn't can I get good results......my question was has anyone had good results....." How are these two statements mutually exclusive?!? It's the same question!

As Gearbox said, its not how much gear or how you combine them, it's a question of (1) what are you trying to accomplish; (2) are the results best obtained with those anabolics; and, more than anything else, (3) what adjustments are you making to nutrition ad training to achieve the results you are looking for from this cycle??? Adjustments to training and nutrition are far more important.

Do people get good results, yes, I'm sure they do but it's more than just the gear that drives outcomes. You've been here long enough to know this.

Propose your cycle with goals in mind and see what the members have to say instead of asking an ambiguous question.

Will I be able to drive better if I take the steroids .com defensive driving class?

Or

Has anyone who took the steroids.com defensive driving class gotten better at driving?

Are those the same two questions?

I will propose a cycle though on another thread and I want you to be there muscle and gear to give input

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'll answer your 2 layered question.
    1. I have had great results running those compounds together.

2. You,more than likely will not have good results as I cannot control what you eat or how you workout. Based on your previous threads and forum participation it is doubtful anything good would come of it and you would have wasted your money.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I have also had great results with that cycle. Diet, cardio, proper training and cycle support will give you killer results with that cycle.

you're funny Fit. This cycle will be killer for me. I thing im going to run Test and some GH. Its tax season bitches!!!

Thread Information