Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EKFitness
  • 1 Post By PBJtime

Thread: First Cycle Help

JSmith0372 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

What's up fellas, Jake here, brand new to gear and this website but glad to get started. I am about to start my first cycle and have done hours and hours of research but would love to have your alls opinion on my first cycle and to fix it up a bit where needed.

My Stats :

-18yr (Yes, Young - I know this.)
    -195-200lbish Varies
    -6 foot
    -apx. 10-12% Body Fat if that.

Bench - 275
    Squat - 405
    DL - 465

My Planned Cycle :

1-12 GP Test E (500mg/2x 250mg per week)
    1-5 GP Methan 10 (Dbol ) (20mg ed)
    1-14 Arimidex (0.5 eod)

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I want to throw in winny and clem somewhere, Also HcG ? Not sure if I should run it or not. Just don't know where and if I even should. Let me know what you guys think, I appreciate all the help I can get!
    Last edited by JSmith0372; 02-09-2014 at 01:51 PM.

dusto is offline Junior Member
    Everyone here will never recommend anything for you except eat right workout hard and sleep well
    And definitely not stacking

king6 II is offline Senior Member

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Man your way too young to be thinking about AAS . You have come so far already natural , why chance anything now to ruin your body before it matures more .

[QUOTE="PBJtime"]Man your way too young to be thinking about AAS . You have come so far already natural , why chance anything now to ruin your body before it done growing

I appreciate you being the only one not bashing me man. Just looking for some guidance so I don't **** up my body. What age should I wait till?

EKFitness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith0372
    I appreciate you being the only one not bashing me man. Just looking for some guidance so I don't **** up my body. What age should I wait till?
    if you want to play it really safe, 25.

if you're looking to be a professional bodybuilder with a doctor and trainer. 16.

they've advised you correctly for your age, ultimately the decision is yours.
    JSmith0372 likes this.

^^^^ At the minimum . Try and hold out to 21 if you can .. I'm almost 31 , and have lifted off and on since I was 19 . This past Nov I did sus and prop and only went with nolva as a pct and wish I would of been more smart about gathering a full supply of pct and hcg to do it the right way . - I'm definitely not trying to coach anyone on this but really want to stress how serious of an effect it has on your body ... Instead for me, right now I'm battling a low sex drive and a tad bit of ED. Just make the right choice and listen to the vets on here when they say have a all your pct and Ai before you start ! My next cycle will be planned with a much better approach thanks to these guys .
    JSmith0372 likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    And, no matter what age you start: Test Only!!

But, considering your " hours and hours" (what's that, 2 hours?) of research, you already knew that, right?
    Ya know, there is a very good reason for that, in a first cycle, and you are the sole beneficiary of that!!

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith0372 View Post
    What's up fellas, Jake here, brand new to gear and this website but glad to get started. I am about to start my first cycle and have done hours and hours of research but would love to have your alls opinion on my first cycle and to fix it up a bit where needed.

My Stats :

-18yr (Yes, Young - I know this.)
    -195-200lbish Varies
    -6 foot
    -apx. 10-12% Body Fat if that.

Bench - 275
    Squat - 405
    DL - 465

My Planned Cycle :

1-12 GP Test E (500mg/2x 250mg per week)
    1-5 GP Methan 10 (Dbol ) (20mg ed)
    1-14 Arimidex (0.5 eod)

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I want to throw in winny and clem somewhere, Also HcG? Not sure if I should run it or not. Just don't know where and if I even should. Let me know what you guys think, I appreciate all the help I can get!
    See bold text. You have the answer.

"Red Bastard" I've actually spent a great deal of time into what I know so far. But thanks for trying to be a funny guy instead of actually just helping me like some members on this site. Gtfo Jackass and try leading people in the right direction rather than flaming them, douche.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I actually did try to help you, with minimal dickishness.

What's so hard to understand about Test only for a first cycle (no stacking!) ? Read some responses from the knowledgeable members here. They will all say the same.

Try taking that chip off yer shoulder, young lad...

Thread Information