Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: About to buy for my first cycle

cody777 is offline New Member

About to buy for my first cycle

I've been researching for about 8 month on different steroids and here recently I feel that I've learned a lot. My track season is beginning and I'd like to get the next level edge over my competition. So I figured I'd get on gear for my senior season. I realise I'm young and I've thought about that. But I'm really looking for help with my cycle not opinions on whether or not I should take steroids.

So I plan on running test prop for like. 10-12 weeks and about 4 weeks into the cycle start on winstrol for 5 weeks with 50th eod. Test would be 100mg eod. This being my first cycle, I'd like to keep doses lower. I realise that first cycles are recommended test only but I kinda need the steroids for the athletic performance. I'm not looking to put on weight. Just to add power in my running.

So what do you recommend for pct and supplements during the cycle. Because from my research I've seen winstrol dries you out and hinders joints.

Thanks for the advice and it will all be taken into account when I begin the process.

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    You pretty much answered your question on winstrol . Wouldnt you think it would negatively affect your track if it drys you out?

As far as pct goes you would have to propose something, ai, hcg but saying that, a lot of people are going to urge you not to cycle. It's not exacy the plunge you want to take at your age just to get an edge in a sport. I know you don't want this bud but food, training and rest is your friend, not gear

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone your age comes here saying they've done a lot of research, yet it's apparent the research is biased. You should be reading this:

The young and Steroids

Don't destroy yourself at 18.
    lovbyts likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Because I am on TRT, I always forget the protocal for PCT. But just yesterday a freind asked me in the gym so I told him I would get back to him and came home, logged in here, and found the answer after a few minutes of searching. How can you say you have researched for 8 months but couldnt find what you were looking for? Also, Winstrol seems to be a bad idea while trying to run. I also am not sure why you do not want people to offer their honest opinions about doing AAS at your age. There are reasons why older more experienced people offer advice to younger less experienced people. Unfortunately people cant seem to learn from others mistakes and for some reason want to make them all on their own. The problem here is that you came to a board where we like to give good advice, even if you dont take it. Good luck.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL you guys are spot on. EVERY time I read a post from a newbie who says they have done a lot of research I know without reading further they have done little to none. Only some shopping. As I always say, most of these kids put more research into what xbox game to buy.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Your gonna mess up doing this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 18 and 160 lbs you need to eat train sleep then eat more.

vito93x is offline Banned
    steroids for track is retarted mate.. run gw50 non suppressive at 10mg/ed for 12 weeks and will boost endurance till so ur a horse.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ton off pinning no less.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    We always get young ones here (early 20s), but it seems to be a lot of 18 and unders lately.

Thread Information