Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!! ASAP! (Injecting problems)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95
    I don't appreciate you calling me a troll or assuming i'm someone i'm not, And this thread i got my answer i was looking for, everyone has problems and it's ok to ask questions even if they seem dumb, don't bash me for asking questions, i know the alcohol thing was dumb obviously even though people drink all the time. Gyno yeah i know what that is, that's what PCT is for, and i'm not the only 18 year old involved in steroids. And this? "Gyno is a walk in the park compared to erectile dysfunction, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, peripheral artery disease, and prostate disease" now you can't tell me that all those things aren't going to happen to just me and not everyone else who does steroids, what about you? Have you done steroids? Obviously you would have known the consequences.
    Cody,

I've been in medicine as long as you've been alive. I've seen many people and their health affected negatively by steroids - both poor and properly run cycles. The risks I mentioned are precisely that, "RISKS". There isn't a single person here, myself or otherwise, that can guarantee you any outcome, poor or positive. As I've mentioned, there are members here between 18-25 years of age who cycled early and DO have ongoing problems. I've worked with several of them trying to sort out their medical issues, offering clinical opinions and recommendations and trying to get them back into a state of normal health. Beyond this forum, I have treated young and old men and women with hormone deficiencies that were congenital in many cases or induced by recreational substances (steroids included) in other cases.

I've completed 6 cycles myself, used HGH for more than 3 years now and have trained consistently with changes to my nutrition for nearly 6 years (and trained on and off in the gym since I was 19, I'm 45 this year). Does all of this make me an expert? Hardly. Does it qualify me to offer viable opinions and where indicated, clinical diagnoses and prognoses? I would argue, yes, my credentials and experience provide some credibility in making recommendations.

I'm sorry if my earlier comments and labeling you a possible troll offended your sensitive pride. Here is my perspective on that and you may take it or leave it as you see appropriate. First, if you can't handle criticism, you haven't matured enough to accept the responsibilities that come with using anabolics. Plain and simple. These are hormones that can have a range of effects psychologically, physically, and constitutionally (referring to constitutional symptoms not your constitutional rights). If a few curt words offended you, you shouldn't be messing with drugs that could have long term consequences. Second, many of the threads you have started or contributed to clearly demonstrate your lack of knowledge and (perhaps) commitment to this lifestyle. You have posts about injection pain reflecting your lack of knowledge about PIP, what causes it and the need to ROTATE injection sites (and why this is important). You've admitted you're too young, yet you're cavalier about life ("you only live once" - your words, not mine). You've asked about alcohol consumption, lamenting that you have a 48oz that you feel you MUST drink. You've openly admitted that you have no patience and turned to steroids for quick results. Collectively your comments exemplify a level of immaturity, lack of commitment, and that you simply did NOT spend any decent amount of time learning about any of the aforementioned aspects to anabolics.

I'm not going to tell you that you can or can't take steroids. That is a decision you must make. I WILL however, advise you of the risks, regardless of how remote they may seem to you, and recommend you avoid reckless behaviors that could impact your health or fitness goals. Our goal is to keep you safe and avoid creating health problems you may one day regret. We are here to help, not hinder. Some of the comments may be a little caustic at times. It's called tough love, kid. Suck it up!!!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Dude, first of all thank you for believing i'm on here for answers. Also i am doing Nolvadex & Clomid possibly DAA don't know if it will help some say it's a bit of help. My cycle is Test prop, you start pct 3 days after last injection. Also obviously anyone would know anything bought legally is Sh*t, i did not say i'm going to buy the stuff at the store, i'm not stupid. i just talked to my brother and the lady that owns the body building store her ex husband used Steroids for years, she's been around everything, she can get anything, including Steroids. She's not selling me some sh*t off a shelf. Don't go f*cking assuming sh*t and being a douche about it. And to say i know 0 about cycling? Really just because i'm not taking an AI or HCG ? guess what not a single bit of gyno or Ball shrinkage, Look at Arnold schwarzenegger, he never did PCT or anything, why? Because PCT didn't exist back then, look at him not he's perfectly healthy. You people need to learn to have some damn respect, ill i've been trying to do is ask a few question, yeah stupid ones, so what i'm not the only one who has you don't need to go bullying me about. Some PLEASE tell me how to delete threads, i'm done getting bullied and bashed on here. Also i asked two questions, 1 i had a little problem with injecting to often in the same areas, guess what that's called learning, and i had a question and got my answer, 2 was can i have a couple beers one time, big deal tons of people drink and cycle, yeah i know it's immature to do, and i didn't. P.S my brother had some gyno and bought a legal Estrogen blocker, and it's gone. So eh they're not completely useless, not saying i would do that.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Muscle, that message was meant for someone else ^ just so you're aware it's not toward you.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your funny. Good luck to you!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    you are taking the weight off your leg correct?

Cody95 is offline Member
    DAAS i'm not even going to answer that, because every time i say something on here i get bashed for it. Probably will for just saying this.

Dude, first of all thank you for believing i'm on here for answers. Also i am doing Nolvadex & Clomid possibly DAA don't know if it will help some say it's a bit of help. My cycle is Test prop, you start pct 3 days after last injection. Also obviously anyone would know anything bought legally is Sh*t, i did not say i'm going to buy the stuff at the store, i'm not stupid. i just talked to my brother and the lady that owns the body building store her ex husband used Steroids for years, she's been around everything, she can get anything, including Steroids. She's not selling me some sh*t off a shelf. Don't go f*cking assuming sh*t and being a douche about it. And to say i know 0 about cycling? Really just because i'm not taking an AI or HCG? guess what not a single bit of gyno or Ball shrinkage, Look at Arnold schwarzenegger, he never did PCT or anything, why? Because PCT didn't exist back then, look at him not he's perfectly healthy. You people need to learn to have some damn respect, ill i've been trying to do is ask a few question, yeah stupid ones, so what i'm not the only one who has you don't need to go bullying me about. Some PLEASE tell me how to delete threads, i'm done getting bullied and bashed on here. Also i asked two questions, 1 i had a little problem with injecting to often in the same areas, guess what that's called learning, and i had a question and got my answer, 2 was can i have a couple beers one time, big deal tons of people drink and cycle, yeah i know it's immature to do, and i didn't. P.S my brother had some gyno and bought a legal Estrogen blocker, and it's gone. So eh they're not completely useless, not saying i would do that.
    Cody,

Take a deep breath before you have an aneurysm. Steroids and protocols, just like the practice of medicine, EVOLVE! Do you think I treat cancer patients with the same approaches and medicines used 10 or 20 years ago!?! Of course not. It's call PROGRESS. As new drugs and new awareness about physiology and disease becomes available, therapeutic options and approaches change. It's not entirely different in body building. Old methods give way to newer, better protocols, better dosing techniques, better supportive/ancillary meds. Things CHANGE. For the love of god, do you think the iPhone and the Internet have been around forever too!?! Come on man. Anabolic practices, training, nutrition, have fundamental principals but the application of these core principals improves, evolves, changes. Why is this a hard concept for you to absorb? What some guy did 20 or 30 years ago isn't necessarily the way things are done today.

So, in your infinite wisdom, gyno is the only thing you should use to gauge estrogen levels?!? Ok, "doc" good luck with that assumption. Go ahead, leave out the HCG and AI. You're call. You seem to have it all figured out. Good, I guess we can stop waisting our time advising you. Better yet, why don't you enlighten us with all your profound knowledge? I'm sure the members twice your age with more training and anabolic experience are waiting baited breath for you to enlighten us.

Tell you what, run your cycle, drink your booze, pin the same spot in your quad, be flippant about steroid and ancillary use. Glad you got it all worked out.

My work here is done. Try not to kill yourself at least because despite your limited view of life, it actually IS worth living.

He's all yours guys.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Muscle, that message was meant for someone else ^ just so you're aware it's not toward you.
    Lol.....well, after my last reply, I'm sure it'll piss you off.

Alright. My earlier replies stand. Keep yourself safe. You have a full life ahead of you and you should enjoy it.

Lift strong, eat hard, trainer harder, stay safe.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Muscle i appreciate you trying to help, i'm not trying to act like i know everything, obviously i don't. That message i felt as if i was being attack as to why i wrote what i wrote. I am going to Get an AI today and HCG i am waiting to hear from someone about it, if they can't get it ill just stop and do PCT, I can get it online but i don't want to wait too long. I'm not drinking alcohol i know that was stupid to even ask that, sorry for asking dumb sh*t, sorry for not being prepared and having all the damn knowledge i need, i made a mistake okay. People make mistakes.

Cody95 is offline Member
    I admit it was an immature decision to start a cycle now and not being prepared, i was so excited that it blinded me of the dangers.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    And i'm not pissed off i just feel stupid.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    Finally.
    OK we are here to help. You need to decide what you want to do now so we can best assist you. I'm not going to try and pressure you one way or another but assist you so things are done right so the least danger to your body.

someone's hpta system is still developing until around 25 years of age. It doesn't matter how fat tall short muscular and even how fast your facial hair grows. It's still developing. This is internal is why we suggest 25 to start cycling.

Let us know how you want to proceed. I still think your needle tip was not sharp anymore and obviously you hit a nerve. We all have done this before. I don't pin quads cause I hit one 50% of the time.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Alright, sorry for the message above i was just feeling attacked. Right now i wish i could pause all this, i can't make an immediate decision i just really need to think about everything and i still want to hear what the person i was talking about earlier has to say. I'm not saying i don't believe you guys, i do, i just want to talk with someone in person you know. My mind is a bit overwhelmed ATM. Yeah the needle thing is weird because i drew out the TP with a 23G needle, then replaced with a new sealed 25G needle went to stick it in my left leg, and it felt tough like usually it would just slide in my leg like butter, but nope, half way pulled it out and swapped with another new 25G and same thing with right but a tiny bit less painful.

No need to feel stupid. We all make mistakes - that's how we learn. You're asking questions and that's were it all starts.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Yeah true.

Please come back after talking in person with your friend or buddy and let ink or I know what he says. Cause often pal are misguided due to some place not understanding aas or wanting to make money off of your innocence.

We're here to help so relax. We will be here tomorrow and next week etc.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Yeah ill let you guys know for sure. And what i decide to do.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I think this is the first time a newb has actually allowed the cautionary words of vets and other members to sink in and prevoke serious thought. Congrats to you Cody for growing up virtually right before our eyes. Your decision to pause and rethink your previous course of action is a wise one. And congrats to Muscle and Gear for actually getting though to a newb who could have been in the fast lane on the road to disaster, I think Cody is the first one I've seen in a looooong time who actually listened and is considering your advise seriously.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy to see the board working the way it was intended. lol

Moto

Cody95 is offline Member
    I appreciate the nice words, MotoLifter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information