Thread: Dont shoot.....

chester101 is offline Associate Member

Dont shoot.....

Dont shoot me down guys as I'm still trying to learn....
    I'm gaining an understanding slowly but my question is if you cycled with a short esther like test prop, could you run a shorter cycle (1st.... ish) lets say 8-10 weeks instead of the regimental 12 weeks with other tests??
    I understand with prop its more pining (eod).
    Cheers!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can run a short cycle with prop 6-8 weeks will be fine if designed right, no need to run a 10-12 week cycle of prop. PCT starts sooner and also EOD injections are needed for stable blood levels.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Yes of course you could. Cypionate could be substituted into that cycle layout as well. Just make sure your ancillaries and pct are in order and you're good to go.

Thanks marcus..... designed right?? Can you elaborate on this please.
    Your answer also goes to prove (to myself at least) that something about aas is sinking in!! )

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Yes of course you could. Cypionate could be substituted into that cycle layout as well. Just make sure your ancillaries and pct are in order and you're good to go.
    Armindex, hcg as per other cycles ie .25 armindex ed plus 500ius hgc??

Quote Originally Posted by chester101 View Post
    Thanks marcus..... designed right?? Can you elaborate on this please.
    Your answer also goes to prove (to myself at least) that something about aas is sinking in!! )
    Make sure you have your AI to hand during the cycle aromasin or a-dex will be fine, also hcg 250ius 2 x week and got with ED or EOD injection protocol.

What would the pct be on this and how long after last pin?? Hcg still up to 3 days before hcg??

pct start time will be around the 3 day mark,
    hcg 250ius 2 x week
    go with a standard nolva and clomid protocol

What are your stats?
    how many cycles have you ran?
    what kind of prop are you going to use?

You'll wish you hadnt asked.....
    I'm 41
    5'8"
    About 12.5/13 st... (not sure in lb)

Did sus/dec about 5yrs ago (6wksish) when in bad place. Also did 12wk cycle last yr of bunk sus.... did bloods around nov and everything normal. Was going to cycle jan but got flu and gastroenteritis in dec so lost a lot of poundage and strength... got holiday in april so starting in jan would of coincided great around holiday but I thought best to get up to natural best first. Have considered laying off aas till may, but also got the bug to start now.... hence test prop question. What would be your advise???

You'll wish you hadnt asked.....
    I'm 41
    5'8"
    About 12.5/13 st... (not sure in lb)

Did sus/dec about 5yrs ago (6wksish) when in bad place. Also did 12wk cycle last yr of bunk sus.... did bloods around nov and everything normal. Was going to cycle jan but got flu and gastroenteritis in dec so lost a lot of poundage and strength... got holiday in april so starting in jan would of coincided great around holiday but I thought best to get up to natural best first. Have considered laying off aas till may, but also got the bug to start now.... hence test prop question. What would be your advise???
    I would advice you to eat and build more size on your frame mate, your diet isn't good or you may think its good but its not good enough otherwise you would weigh a lot more, I would also look at your training style this could be an area were you could get more size. You don't go on gear to get back what you lost after you been ill, this needs to be done naturally. You also need to learn how to eat to grow because going on gear will be a waste if you don't because after the cycle you will lose all gains due to your diet not being able to support any new tissue, this area needs to be looked at before you cycle and you should be able to gain more size naturally by changing your diet and training style. Just think of cycling when you have gained another stone or so just think how much better you would look. Every time you gain size and muscle tissue your diet needs to be adjusted to support that new tissue if you don't you will lose the size!!!

I fully agree with most of that buddy, thats why I didnt go on and start cycle when planned due to weight loss! The bit that confuses me is my weight bit.....
    The ideal weight for my height is 147lb, the ideal scale being between 131lb-164lb.... I'm about 20-25lb above the top of that scale!! (176lb).... can you understand my confussion?? Defo not being argumentative or questioning you just can't get my head around it!

I fully agree with most of that buddy, thats why I didnt go on and start cycle when planned due to weight loss! The bit that confuses me is my weight bit.....
    The ideal weight for my height is 147lb, the ideal scale being between 131lb-164lb.... I'm about 20-25lb above the top of that scale!! (176lb).... can you understand my confussion?? Defo not being argumentative or questioning you just can't get my head around it!
    You ideal weight is for what? a skinny normal guy who doesn't train!!

I dont know buddy.... I've read a lot on here and I've seen guys 2/4" taller and weighing less and cycling!!
    I think maybe coz I sat at 10st till my mid 30s, that I see myself as a huge improvement on that!!
    Btw I googled the ave weight/height.
    So I'm gonna give it a couple more months before I cycle and see where we are at then!

capetown is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you in most of that Marcus but I have seen some guys at that height and weight ( 180ish) and not look like a skinny guy by any means. Im sure he is no Arnold either but at 41 years old Im hoping that he had built a decent base over the years and is looking to go to the next level. Whats your diet like? Whats your BF?
    That being said, i would hold off any urge you have to start if its because you are impatient.

I dont know buddy.... I've read a lot on here and I've seen guys 2/4" taller and weighing less and cycling!!
    I think maybe coz I sat at 10st till my mid 30s, that I see myself as a huge improvement on that!!
    Btw I googled the ave weight/height.
    So I'm gonna give it a couple more months before I cycle and see where we are at then!
    12 stone is no weight for someone your height so if you change up your diet and add another 1000cals to it and when you gained another stone adjust the cals again to support this new weight and see how you feel, but most importantly see if you can hold this weight and if you can then think about cycling for this new weight and size. The gains will be better and you will learn how to eat to grow naturally which will put you in a better place to hold the new weight form the steroid cycle once you come off.

My diet was anything and everything.... but I've cut out the crap.... (well most of it) I'm not fat at all, prob about 15% but no, I'm def not arnie. Tbh I've trained hard but do struggle to build muscle. I've changed my gym structure to a back to basics style.... I'm supersetting every exercise and I can feel/see a difference after 4 weeks.

Thread Information