successeatsleep1 is offline New Member

Need Cycle Advice/Help: Deca, Test, HCG

I'm new to this site but was looking for advice feedback on my upcoming cycle. Stats are: Age:26 Weight: 180 Height: 5'11" Body Fat: 10%

Cycle: Deca - Weeks 1-10 at 300mg
    Test E - Weeks 1-12 at 400mg
    HCG - 2x week at 250iu
    Arimidex - take as needed or (.25 every 3 days)

Post Cycle: Three weeks after last pin - Nolvadex

Few questions I need help with:

With the HCG 10,000iu is it good to start third week so it will be available leading into my pct? How many days before my pct starts do I discontinue HCG?

Is there anyway to seperate part of the hcg out of my 10,000 vial and put half in another vial? That way I can mix half at the beginning until its out and then mix the other half later?

Also what would my dosage be with Nolva and how long?

Thanks for the help

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I have to assume this is your first cycle in view of your stats. Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Then post your revised plan for critique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Longer esters you can start HCG around week 2 or 3, and can continue to run it up until a few days before the start of PCT, I believe 72 hours seems to be the standard. Your missing clomid for your PCT, also drop the deca , run test only for your first cycle, 400 mg per week is a good starting dosage, you can bump up to 500 if you have no issues with sides. I personally would run armidex everyday. As mentioned above expand your research.

successeatsleep1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback, guess I should've been more clear with stats.

This is my second cycle. I ran test few years back, while playing college sports. This is my first cycle with the deca . Running the Deca to help with injuries and being beat up from years of sports. This is my first time with HCG . Have 6 years experience lifting. Already am currently on a diet plan.

Thanks for the PCT advice as well will make adjustments with the clomid.

My main concern is with the HCG. Like I mentioned before its a 10,000iu vial and will start to lose its potency after 60 days. That's what it states. How to I work this in with it losing potency after 60 days? Is there anyway to seperate it?

Revised plan:

Deca: 325mg Weeks 1-10
    Test E: 500mg Weeks 1-12
    HCG: 250 iu x2 Weeks 1-14
    Arimidex : .25 ED

hbutner is offline New Member
    Im new to this as well, going to start a Var cycle and Im hearing must take with a test other are saying take alone is fine... !!??? Both sides have good results.. so they say, soo my question is take 40-50mg daily to start with and do i NEED to take with a test ????? helllllp.....

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by successeatsleep1 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, guess I should've been more clear with stats.

This is my second cycle. I ran test few years back, while playing college sports. This is my first cycle with the deca . Running the Deca to help with injuries and being beat up from years of sports. This is my first time with HCG . Have 6 years experience lifting. Already am currently on a diet plan.

Thanks for the PCT advice as well will make adjustments with the clomid.

My main concern is with the HCG. Like I mentioned before its a 10,000iu vial and will start to lose its potency after 60 days. That's what it states. How to I work this in with it losing potency after 60 days? Is there anyway to seperate it?

Revised plan:

Deca: 325mg Weeks 1-10
    Test E: 500mg Weeks 1-12
    HCG: 250 iu x2 Weeks 1-14
    Arimidex: .25 ED
    This thread contains the answer to your hCG question.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by hbutner View Post
    Im new to this as well, going to start a Var cycle and Im hearing must take with a test other are saying take alone is fine... !!??? Both sides have good results.. so they say, soo my question is take 40-50mg daily to start with and do i NEED to take with a test ????? helllllp.....
    You should move your post to the anabolic steroids Q&A section. In that section it will be exposed to more members. You also need to include more information about yourself. Those steps will increase the chance of your questions being answered correctly. You should read this brief to read before reposting.

3 Steps To Get Replies & Feedback for Your Cycle Proposal Threads

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    ^^

EmilePep is offline New Member

Need Cycle Advice/Help Deca Test HCG

What is the difference between Test Summary Report and Test Closure Report?
    Both documents are same or different, but these documents can be prepared in Test Cycle Closure phase of Software Test Life Cycle

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilePep View Post
    What is the difference between Test Summary Report and Test Closure Report?
    Both documents are same or different, but these documents can be prepared in Test Cycle Closure phase of Software Test Life Cycle
    What is wrong with you? Not only is this completely off topic from the thread, but this thread dies 5 years ago. Use your brain, start a new thread.

Thread Information