PBJtime is offline Associate Member

Long overdue injury

I'm a current member to this forum and wanted some bro answers pertaining to a old injury I've had for many years ..

Stats
    5'8
    216 lbs
    Bf 15-16%
    11 + years in and out of the gym

Have 2 cycles under my belt of Sus/ prop and planning for more in the near future . Looking for some thoughts on what would be the right approach with my next cycle as far as making my legs bigger and stronger . My knee has a history of dislocation of the patella , not cool ! Anyways - with my last gear I was on ( prop ). I was injecting in my quad the days I would workout legs to help promote more strength ? Trouble is , i try keeping squats at low weight to build a foundation and not get crazy and hurt it . Followed by decent weight with other leg exercises . Curious if there is a certain type of gear I should add or try for my next cycle ? I know that's not always the answer but I'm looking to not worry about this injury for the rest of my life . 10 years is long enough ! My Dr suggested years ago to try AAS to help along the way but I felt I was too young and not ready for that in my life till now . Any help would be appreciated !

SouthernS is offline Banned
    How long in the gym this time? Ostarine/LGD with a mild PCT may be better for you overall as they tend to help ligaments and of course they are tissue selective (less sides). Normally I say boosting your GH would help recovery but it sounds like this injury has done all the healing it is going to do according to your doctor? I can sympathize, I have one weaker rotator cuff that hates heavy dumbell flys (never got better after an injury).

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for your response I will look into it ! Much appreciated

Thread Information