• 1 Post By itsjayman02
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Test and tren cycle lean bulk?

Carpetrug is offline New Member

Test and tren cycle lean bulk?

So I stumbled upon 5 15lb bags of mutant mass, prior to this i had planned 750 mg sust, and 800 mg tren cycle, If Im eating a ****load of unclean cals (mutant mass ect), will it still lean me up and not chubby? or should I throw some winny in the mix aswell?

MArz123 is offline Junior Member
    Tren will not lean you out if your nutrition is not in check...i have figured that out the hard way....

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpetrug View Post
    So I stumbled upon 5 15lb bags of mutant mass, prior to this i had planned 750 mg sust, and 800 mg tren cycle, If Im eating a ****load of unclean cals (mutant mass ect), will it still lean me up and not chubby? or should I throw some winny in the mix aswell?
    To lean up eat less calories than maintenance ..simples
    Texans01 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cut or bulk is determined by your diet, its all about cals in cals out its that simple.
    almostgone and Euroholic like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    And at 20yrs old your just asking for trouble using steroids , learn how to eat correctly and most of all train to stimulate growth. Shutting down your natural test at your age is the wring thing to do but guess you will learn the hard way if you don't listen.
    almostgone likes this.

If I do hcg threwout, and a good pct wont it restart (and even not even shut down my testosterone systems? Im not arguing, with ya, judging from your pic you obviously know bestm but from all the reading ive been doing thats what I understood.

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    there is a sticky called the young and steroids or something like that. Gives a bunch of information. Basically if your under 25 you can do more damage to your body than just your test production.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    If I do hcg threwout, and a good pct wont it restart (and even not even shut down my testosterone systems? Im not arguing, with ya, judging from your pic you obviously know bestm but from all the reading ive been doing thats what I understood.
    No guarantees you'll recover even with hcg throughout and a proper PCT of nolva and clomid. These tools are used because its the best defense against HPTA shutdown. But its not guaranteed to work.

"There are no guarantees man!" - Tom Green

Seriously though, food is your best friend right now.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    800mg of tren !!! Do you even know what tren is?!? Tren is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids in existence. I ran it at 50mg per day which is 350mg per week. You want to run it at 800mg? I had enough issues with the sides at 50mg per day. If you have no respect for tren it will have no respect for you. At that dose expect liver and kidney problems including trensomnia trencough ect. Btw, trensonmina is one of the worst things you can experience, one of the worst nights of my life I can attribute to tren. It is an awesome steroid , but if you are not ready for it, it will fvck you up. And at age 20, you are inviting tren to do its worst.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    I know you're trying to scare the guy...as he has no business on tren .

But saying that high dosages of tren will have expected liver/kidney issues/tremsomnia/tren cough...etc...is false information. Some people MAY experience this, but it's not the norm. I've had bloodwork on tren many times and came back fine.

Also, if you're on 1g of test and 1g of tren or around there....add in some T3 and if you still get fat you must be a fat kid inside stuck on that bag of cookies and fast food. You can't out train a bad diet...but you sure come close or can on a gram of tren/test.

Done a little research and found a better idea,
    Test enanthate - 600mg wk, week 1-14
    Hcg 250ui eod, week 1-12
    tren ace - 500mg week, week 4-14
    aromasin 6.25mg eod week 1- 14 and 4 days
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 starting week 16
    Clomid 100/50/50 starting week 16

Seem a little more planned out? let me know

Thats what I figured allaaro, but atleast I know the possibilities right, I came off a gram of test every week for 18 and 400 mg of deca for 14 and recovered just fine.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Thats what I figured allaaro, but atleast I know the possibilities right, I came off a gram of test every week for 18 and 400 mg of deca for 14 and recovered just fine.
    Recovered fine? When did your PCT end? What did you use and for how long?

You have pre cycle bloodwork and bloodwork about 6 weeks post pct to confirm your recovery?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 02-14-2014 at 02:21 AM.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PCT just ended, so no I dont have pre cycle or 6 week post :S

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpetrug
    PCT just ended, so no I dont have pre cycle or 6 week post :S
    so you have no idea if you've recovered, really.

What compounds did you run for pct and what amounts and for how long if each?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

How can u say u recovered just fine if

1. You didn't get bloods pre cycle
    2. You just finished pct

You have no idea if you recovered or not. And never will because you didn't get a blood panel. You may think you recovered cause you feel "ok" but you don't know shit. So do the new members a favored here and don't say ignorance like this and potentially harm other members.

Sorry if I sound harsh but I can't stand people giving out false/ignorant information when it comes to people's health.

ickythump is offline Member
    Yup, just proved he's an idiot, I'm not even new but the "want to juice".part of my brain was like oh wow check that out, only for a second, but imagine someone looking to do that and being like OHP, READ IT AND NOW I'M GONNA DO IT

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's enough about you being young and knowing nothing about steroids that's been said already. The fact you want to use mutant mass in large quantities tells me you have diet issues. You should slow down and learn to do things right. You can make natural gains just fixing your diet and training for a couple years once you master that you can put yourself over the top with steroids.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also Allaaro you should not be telling this guy to add in more compounds. A gram of test and tren ? I think it's safe to say most people would get bad sides from that. Trendomnia and night sweats are the norm for most users. There are people who don't get them but if you get no sides on a gram of tren I hate to tell you but your tren is fake or badly underdosed.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldn't imagine a gram of tren a week. 525mg was way too much for my body to comfortably handle. After a couple weeks, the sides were so bad I wanted to just stop early, but I rode it out. Recovery was/is terrible. I'm about 8-9 weeks off and I'm just not getting back to normal, and that's even with returning to TRT dose.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, I ran 350mg per week and the sides were unpleasant with that. I could not imagine running 800mg to 1 gram.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Also Allaaro you should not be telling this guy to add in more compounds. A gram of test and tren? I think it's safe to say most people would get bad sides from that. Trendomnia and night sweats are the norm for most users. There are people who don't get them but if you get no sides on a gram of tren I hate to tell you but your tren is fake or badly underdosed.
    I've ran gram of tren from multiple top labs...cardio went down. But all the other sides people talk about were not there. HDL went down bit but was still in healthy levels and came back up when off tren within few weeks. But I'm 100% sure that it was legit tren. But I don't for one second think that I'm the norm when it comes to handling drugs, since I'm not. I have a very high tolerance level.

I'm not telling this guy to add more compounds. He shouldn't be touching any of this. But that wasn't the question I was trying to answer. My answer was based on if you can handle 1g of tren/test...some T3, HGH...etc..it's really hard to gain any fat at all. As you CAN out drug a bad diet. Just obviously retarded to do so if you can use half as much gear and get just as good results with a good diet/training and have fewer chances at health risks.

For someone not on lifelong TRT or blasting/cruising, I would never even recommend tren. Since pinning for life sucks and wouldn't want to take a compound that can be harsh to restart from.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am surprised these posts even get a rise out of us anymore. (Im 20 and want to run tren ) and in this case a gram a week no less. I give up. I am giving myself a break and am not going to post for the next 20 threads about a 20 year old running tren. : ) Vacation time. : )
    ickythump likes this.

Thread Information