Thread: Blood work

capetown is offline Senior Member

Blood work

Well Im heading for some blood work today. Not on anything right now and not feeling so great. I am thinking that the first time ever Im just going to be honest with my Doc and tell him about my steroid use . I know that he always knew but i never came out and said it.

Im almost 40 and i feel like crap inside. I have to figure something out and I am sick of chasing this goal that Ive been chasing for the last 20 years. I just want to get better so that I can enjoy myself and my family again. I cant even explain what i feel. Im not going crazy or anything, i just lost my laugh and enjoyment and its starting to effect my home life.

SouthernS is offline Banned
    When was the last time you ran labs? low T, high e etc can cause all sorts of unwell feelings including depression. Go to the dr appointment and if he prescribes something for the issue go with it (but still do a hormone panel), spend some time with family/friends and this too shall pass. Massive stress and anxiety can really wreck us.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Replied to your PM with recommendations for blood work and follow up. Let me know if you need anything else bud.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Replied to your PM with recommendations for blood work and follow up. Let me know if you need anything else bud.
    Thank MI

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSARMs
    When was the last time you ran labs? low T, high e etc can cause all sorts of unwell feelings including depression. Go to the dr appointment and if he prescribes something for the issue go with it (but still do a hormone panel), spend some time with family/friends and this too shall pass. Massive stress and anxiety can really wreck us.
    Lab work was done when I came off blast and cruise around 8 months ago. Something just night right this time round. Maybe age is starting to catch up. Lol

Thread Information