Thread: Test cycle

stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Test cycle

So I am 23 almost 24. 5'8, 190lbs and 8-9 % bf. want to do a show soon.I did a test E cycle that only the first vial was real a year ago, so I just fully recovered and am ready for another cycle. I can get pharmaceutical test C. So I was going to run test C 500 mg/ week split into 250 Monday morning 250 Thursday afternoon. However I only have enough for 8 weeks of that. I was gonna see if for the last 4 weeks I can use test E the same way as test C. Since I've read that their half lives are pretty similar. I have arimidex , nolva, clomid and hcg on hand. I was gonna do arimidex .5 eod from week 3-12. And hcg at 500 ius every 5 days from week 3- end of pct. and pct was gonna be clomid 100/100/50/50. Nolvadex 50/50/25/25 since my pills are in 25 mg capsules. I am set on cycling so don't convince me because of my age. But let me know if this cycle is ok to run. Thanks for the help.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Your are about on the right track.
    Run .25 Adex EOD / 250iu hCG twice a week /
    Run the test e first, follow it with the test c, start the Adex on day 2, start the hCG first week, cycle to 12 weeks
    Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start PCT
    PCT should be:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Read this thread:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait another year if I was you........Nothing wrong with the cycle, thats actually a recommended beginner cycle, but if you say you can get pharma grade, why don't u have all u need? Test E can be substituted for C with the same schedule.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You said you just now fully recovered. You know this from blood work?

Quote Originally Posted by gold43
    Your are about on the right track. Run .25 Adex EOD / 250iu hCG twice a week / Run the test e first, follow it with the test c, start the Adex on day 2, start the hCG first week, cycle to 12 weeks Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start PCT PCT should be: Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20 Read this thread: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Why do you think I should run the test e before c. The C is pharmaceutical so I wanted to make sure I started with something pure.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven
    I'd wait another year if I was you........Nothing wrong with the cycle, thats actually a recommended beginner cycle, but if you say you can get pharma grade, why don't u have all u need? Test E can be substituted for C with the same schedule.
    I'm getting it from a scourge that can only supply me with 2 test c vials. Ok that was pretty much my question is if they are interchangable

Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven
    I'm determined to do this right now. Starting up grad school next year and not gonna have as much time to eat on a strict schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    You said you just now fully recovered. You know this from blood work?
    Yes I know this from bloodwork. It wasn't the same as it was before. It's at 500ng/dl. It was at 700ng/dl. But I took 2 cycles of pct to get to the level I'm at now. My libido has increased since I got bloodwork, so I feel as if my test has increased from the 500.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    Why do you think I should run the test e before c. The C is pharmaceutical so I wanted to make sure I started with something pure.
    Enanthate and cypionate are virtually identical so go ahead and use either one , testosterone enanthate is suspended in sesame oil while testosterone cypionate is suspended in cotton seed oil..............
    testosterone enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain , testosterone cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain , the more carbon the ester group has the more soluble in oil it is, as a result testosterone cypionate has a slower release and longer active life , due to 1 atom lighter testosterone enanthate has more test per mg although the difference is insignificant .. bottom line is basically the same ...it really doesn't matter which one is first. If you have pharma grade c, then just use that.
    Last edited by gold43; 02-16-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gold43
    Enanthate and cypionate are virtually identical so go ahead and use either one , testosterone enanthate is suspended in sesame oil while testosterone cypionate is suspended in cotton seed oil.............. testosterone enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain , testosterone cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain , the more carbon the ester grouo has the more soluble in oil it is, as a result testosterone cypionate has a slower release and longer active life , due to 1 atom lighter testosterone enanthate has more test per mg althouth the difference is insignificant .. bottom line is basically the same ...it really doesn't matter which one is first. If you have pharma grade c, then just use that.
    Perfect. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information