Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II
  • 1 Post By bstacked

Thread: When do I start to feel the effect of my first cycle ?

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member

When do I start to feel the effect of my first cycle ?

So far I have pinned 250 mg Test enanthate 2 days ago. And I have been on 30 mgs Anabol for 2 days.

Today was my second gym session. I took 10 mgs of Anabol before the training. But I felt no change in strength in the gym ? My weights lifted are basically the same. Maybe a slight increase in energy and stamina. But I expected strength increase from Anabol pre workout?

I use Egyptian CidoTeston. Which is a good test Enanthate. So I am not using fake gear.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    It's only been two days....Patience grasshopper. You should feel test e around week 2 or 3. As far as the drol, couldn't say never ran it. I felt dbol after a week.
    CoolStroybro likes this.

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    It's only been two days....Patience grasshopper. You should feel test e around week 2 or 3. As far as the drol, couldn't say never ran it. I felt dbol after a week.
    Anabol and Dianabol are the same.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Thought is said anadrol ......I'm still not awake yet.

bdusmc is offline New Member
    My experience was that the first 2 weeks went unnoticed but by week 3 you should start seeing a difference. First couple weeks were mental anyway. Good luck with it!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Test e? Might even be week 4-6 it depends.

Nalga_Smasher is offline New Member
    Took me almost a whole month before I noticed any significant differences. I first noticed it in my squat. Went from 405#'s and was able to add that fifth plate within week eight.

MODO is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I respond fast, but on test-E-only I notice very subtle effects in and out of gym within a week. Somewhere around 3-4 weeks is when the magic slowly starts to happen. By week 6 I feel like I'm on steroids in every sense of the meaning.

bstacked is offline Junior Member
    Full effect 5wks in
    CoolStroybro likes this.

Terax is offline Junior Member
    I finished my 1st cycle of Test in the fall & I started noticing a difference in 3 weeks. The thing is you're looking for results constantly during the 1st 10 days & then you kinda get over constantly worrying & just lift. Then one day after during the 3rd week, I just noticed out of the blue when I was brushing my teeth.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    3 weeks out, you'll see the most changes up until 10 or so from everything I have experienced.

With just test & dBol you won't notice way too much. But, you will feel a solid pump. I felt the dBol quick & at a low dose(25mg per day).

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    coolstorybro's post reminded me of when i was 5 years old watching popeye, after watching him i would go eat spinach right out of the can and then immediately go and try to lift the couch or some other heavy item, leaving disappointed because instant huge strength gains didnt happen

Thread Information